The Response of Energy Demand to Higher Prices: What Have We Learned?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Coglianese & Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian & James H. Stock, 2017.
"Anticipation, Tax Avoidance, and the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 1-15, January.
- John Coglianese & Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian & James H. Stock, 2015. "Anticipation, Tax Avoidance, and the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," NBER Working Papers 20980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Coglianese & Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian & James H. Stock, 2016. "Anticipation, Tax Avoidance, and the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," CESifo Working Paper Series 5764, CESifo Group Munich.
- Coglianese, John & Davis, Lucas W. & Kilian, Lutz & Stock, James H., 2015. "Anticipation, tax avoidance, and the price elasticity of gasoline demand," CFS Working Paper Series 503, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coglianese, John & Davis, Lucas W & Kilian, Lutz & Stock, James H, 2015. "Anticipation, Tax Avoidance, and the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 10430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009.
"La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv240, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2011. "La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile," Working Papers wp_013, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano, 2015.
"Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 562-573.
- Arturo Macías & Mariano Matilla-García, 2012. "Net energy analysis in a Ramsey-Hotelling growth model," Working Papers 1217, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ryan, David L. & Plourde, Andre, 2002. "Smaller and smaller? The price responsiveness of nontransport oil demand," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 285-317.
- Maung, Thein A. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2013. "Economic factors influencing potential use of cellulosic crop residues for electricity generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 81-91.
- Davis, Lucas W & Kilian, Lutz, 2007. "The Allocative Cost of Price Ceilings: Lessons to be Learned from the US Residential Market for Natural Gas," CEPR Discussion Papers 6142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suslov, N. & Mel'tenisova, E., 2015. "Analysis of Energy Price's Impact on Shadow Economies Around the World," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 12-43.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:216:y:2008:i:2:p:127-133 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:31-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.