Trade Agreements and the Nature of Price Determination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 215-248, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2016.
"Is the WTO Passé?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1125-1231, December.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2015. "Is the WTO passé?," NBER Working Papers 21303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Bown, Chad P. & Staiger, Robert, 2015. "Is the WTO Passé?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W. & Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Emily J., 2015.
"A Shifting Mandate: International Ownership, Global Fragmentation, and a Case for Deeper Integration under the WTO,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 87-99, January.
- Emily J. Blanchard, 2014. "A Shifting Mandate:International Ownership, Global Fragmentation and A Case for Deeper Integration under the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/111, European University Institute.
- Ara, Tomohiro & Ghosh, Arghya, 2016. "Tariffs, vertical specialization and oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-23.
- Meng, Xianwei & Wei, Xuan, 2016. "A Dynamic Model of Effects of Effects of Trade and Environmental Policies on Firms' Offshoring and Clean Technology Adoption Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236064, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Robert Wolfe, 2016. "Private Standards and the WTO: Reclusive No More," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/17, European University Institute.
- ZdzisÅ‚aw W. PuÅ›lecki, 2016. "Bilateral trade agreements and the rise of global supply chains," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(5), pages 17-23, October.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:99-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sauré, Philip, 2014. "Domestic policies in self-enforcing trade agreements," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 19-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:470-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.