Corrective Taxation versus Liability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Lando, 2002. "When is the Preponderance of the Evidence Standard Optimal?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 27(4), pages 602-608, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:107-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Leroux, Justin, 2013. "Curbing emissions through (efficient) carbon liabilities: A note from a climate skeptic's perspective," MPRA Paper 46953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric, 2017.
"Prevention and cleanup of dynamic harm under environmental liability,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 107-120.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2016. "Prevention and Cleanup of Dynamic Harm Under Environmental Liability," Post-Print hal-01411822, HAL.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2017. "Prevention and Cleanup of Dynamic Harm Under Environmental Liability," Post-Print hal-01549786, HAL.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2014. "Curbing Emissions through a Carbon Liabilities Market: A note from a climate skeptic's perspective," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-20, CIRANO.
- Indranil Chakraborty & R. Preston Mcafee, 2014. "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime: Enforcement with Error," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(2), pages 274-292, April.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2015. "Track-and-Trade: A liability approach to climate policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-18, CIRANO.
- Steven Shavell, 2012. "A Fundamental Enforcement Cost Advantage of the Negligence Rule over Regulation," NBER Working Papers 18418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:273-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.