RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics
Contact information of RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics:
Web page: http://www.business-inform.net
Editor: Ponomarenko Vladimir S.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Alexey Rystenko)
Series handle: repec:idp:bizinf
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Issue 11
- 158_161 The Necessity Infrastructure Development of External Economic Activity of Agricultural Enterprises
by Nazarova Lyudmila V.
- 161_166 Problems and Prospects of Ensuring Economic Safety of the Construction Organizations
by Achkasov Anatoliy Ye. & Kosyak Antonina P.
- 166_170 Theoretical Aspects of Determining Effectiveness of Policies for Current Assets' Formation in Trade Enterprises
by Vlasova Natalya A. & Mikhaylova Yelena V.
- 170_175 Assessment of the Level of Commercial Establishments' Procurement of Ukrainian Regions Population
by Korsak Viktor I.
- 175_178 Project Management Innovation Development Trade Enterprises
by But Svetlana Yu.
- 178_182 Financial Crisis of Enterprise: Determination From Position of Cyclic Dynamics of its Development
by Melnik Viktor N. & Kalinskaya Irina M.
- 182_185 Research of the Environment as a Source of Threats to the Enterprise's Economic Security
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 186_190 Evolution of Terms of Activity of Enterprises as Pre-condition of Choice of System of Corporate Management: Historical Retrospective View and Modern Tendencies
by Korenev Emil N.
- 190_194 Theoretical Basis of Economic Efficiency of Automation of Enterprises Management
by Lobov Sergey P.
- 194_197 Developing and Strengthening the Competitive Advantages of the Industrial Enterprise on the Principles of the Basic Concepts of Strategic Cost Management
by Shulga Valentina N. & Serbenivskaya Alina Yu.
- 197_200 The Modern State and Prospects of Innovative Activity of Industrial Enterprises in Ukraine
by Yakymiv Andrey I.
- 200_204 Methodical Approach to Assessing the Technological Maturity of the Enterprise
by Gutsalyuk Aleksey N.
- 204_208 Features of Formation of the Relations in Supplying and Sale Activity of Machine-Building Enterprises
by Pismak Viktoriya O.
- 209_212 Labor Market in Ukraine: Analysis of its Development Prospects
by Golubeva Tatyana V.
- 212_215 The Territorial Peculiarities of Local Labour Market Functioning
by Druzhinina Viktoriya V.
- 216_219 System Management Principles of Labor Resources by Stage of Reproduction at the Enterprise
by Korolyova Nataliya N.
- 219_222 A Decision of Problems of Property as Basis of Improvement of Motivation of the Hired Workers
by Linkova Yelena Yu.
- 222_226 Innovative Work: Concept and Features
by Lukashev Sergey V. & Senichkina Yelena E.
- 226_229 Theoretical Positions to Determine the Quality of Working Life of Industrial Workers
by Stamatin Aleksandr V.
- 230_233 Theoretical Principles of Strategic Management of Human Resources
by Fandeyeva Alina Ye.
- 233_236 Evolution of the Formation and Development of Management Accounting
by Andrusyak Vasiliy N.
- 236_240 Disclosure in the Financial Statement of the Banking Institution in Accordance with IFRS and Basel Committee
by Glebova Natalya V.
- 241_245 Strategic Management of Intangible Results of Innovation of the Company and the Cost of it's Creating
by Kurgan Natalya V. & Luchaninova Anna S.
- 245_247 Accounting Problems of Logistics Costs for Domestic Enterprises
by Leonova Yuliya A.
- 248_251 Strategic Goals of Tax Risk Management
by Desyatnyuk Oksana M.
- 252_255 Nearshoring - Management Specifics of Remote Software Development Teams
by Wackowski Kazimierz S. & Kowalczyk Tomasz
- 255_258 Formation of a Competitive Strategy of a Dominant Position in the System of Value Chain: Methodological Approaches
by Kuznetsova Inna A.
- 259_263 Cross-Cultural Peculiarities of Ukrainian Business Culture
by Bliznyuk Tetyana Pavlivna
- 263_266 Marketing Optimization for B2B Market
by Kaynova Tatyana V.
- 266_269 Epistemological Aspects of Organizational Creativity
by Sytnik Nataliya I.
- 270_272 Comparative Analysis of Methodological Approaches to the Diagnosis of the Corporate Culture and the Prospects for their use in the Machine-Building Industry
by Znak Kseniya A.
- 273_275 The Problem of Application of Management Technologies in the Modern Dynamic Market Situation
by Irytsyan Stanislav A.
- 275_279 Concept of Modeling Operational Management of Logistics Processes of Distribution Systems
by Yakovenko Vladislav S.
- 280_284 Payment of E. G. Liberman in a Theory and Practice of Organization of Production
by Oleynik Stanislav U.
2012, Issue 10
- 6_11 Government-Science-Business Collaboration: Problems and Solutions
by Bay Sergey I. & Yatsyshina Klavdiya V.
- 12_16 Organization of Cooperation of Participants of Process of Management Innovative Development of Economy
by Fedulova Lyubov I. & Yanenkova Irina G.
- 17_22 Elements of the mechanism of the interaction subject in channel of the marketing
by Shtal Tatyana V. & Dobroskok Yuliya B.
- 23_25 The Policy of Import Substitution as a Factor of Competitiveness of Economy of Ukraine
by Bolotnaya Oksana V. & Larina Tatyana F.
- 26_29 The Informal Sector of the Economy as a Factor in Lowering the Competitiveness of the National Economy
by Danilov Aleksandr D. & Paentko Tatyana V.
- 30_32 Adaptation of domestic enterprises in the global economic crisis
by Melnik Alyona A.
- 33_39 Prerequisites and trends define the mechanisms strategy of innovative development of Ukraine
by Teryoshkina Nataliya Ye.
- 39_42 Economic Principles of Implementing the Education Code of Ukraine
by Timoshenkov Igor V.
- 43_47 Impact of the Energy Consumption on GDP of the World Economy Dynamics in the Context of the Formation of Energy-Efficient Strategy of Ukraine development
by Rud Anna I.
- 47_51 The Shadow Economy and its Influence on the Economic System
by Tkachenko Anastasiya V.
- 51_55 Influence of religion on socio-economic situation of the world in present circumstances
by Ivashchenko Marina V.
- 55_60 Qualitative Parameters of Ukrainian Export and Financial Incentives for it's Improvement
by Klimchik Viktoriya V.
- 60_65 The Scenary Modeling in Regional Development Management
by Klebanova Tamara S. & Guryanova Lidiya S. & Trunova Tatyana N. & Smirnova Anastasiya Y.
- 65_69 Government Expenditure and Economic Growth: Regression Analysis
by Goridko Nina P.
- 70_73 Information Systems as a Basis for the Development of Management Technologies
by Voynarenko Mikhail P. & Yemchuk Lyudmila V.
- 73_77 Gnosiological and System Aspects of Interpretation of Concept "Administrative Information"
by Kalyuzhnaya Nataliya G.
- 77_80 Trend Analysis of the Business Venture Institutional Structures of the Information Economy
by Timokhova Galina B. & Gura Darya A.
- 81_84 Investment Approach to Health in Terms an Aging Population
by Oganezova Anna V.
- 84_88 Value-Based Management for Investments: Contradictions and Advantages Analysis
by Novikova Inna V.
- 88_92 Essence and Nature to the Business Process During Realization of Reengineering on Industrial Enterprises
by Melnik Leonid G. & Taranyuk Leonid N.
- 93_95 Diagnostics of Procurement Activity of Industrial Enterprise
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 96_101 Theoretical Aspects of Enterprises' Competitiveness Evaluation on the Basis of Benchmarking
by Zhilinskaya Oksana I. & Voloshina Viktoriya Ye.
- 101_105 The Automatic Stabilizers of the Enterprise Production Scope
by Koposov Gennadiy A. & Shelukhin Pavel G.
- 105_108 Rationale for the Parameters of Science-Based Product Evaluation and Distribution of Economic Effect
by Osipenko Stanislav N. & Romanchik Tatyana V.
- 109_113 Material Resources Management at Industrial Enterprise
by Krokhmal Svetlana S.
- 113_116 Analytical Aspects of Enterprise Knowledge Assessment
by Danilenko Svetlana V.
- 116_119 Agroecological Production as an Innovative Line of Agricultural Enterprises
by Babaev Valeriy Yu. & Babaeva Irina A.
- 120_124 Economic and Ecological Aspects of the Industry
by Moskalenko Natalya A. & Gaymur Yekaterina S.
- 125_128 Research of the European Union Market in the Field of Organic Agriculture
by Tomich Gordana R. & Djordjevic Momchilo R.
- 129_131 The Interbranch Connections as the Main Part of Agronindustrial Complex Interbranch Relations
by Tomilin Aleksey A.
- 132_136 Quality of Dairy Products as a Key Factor in Ensuring its Competitiveness
by Alimova Aishe Edemivna
- 136_139 The Need of Development a Regional Transport and Logistics System in Ukraine
by Dorokhovskiy Aleksandr N.
- 139_144 Strategic and Tactic Tasks of Beveregies Trade Organization on Petrolium Stations
by Pyatnitskaya Galina T. & Raksha Natalya V.
- 145_149 The Tourism and Recreation Cluster Strategic Management Development Organizing
by Pilipenko Andrey A.
- 150_154 Methodical Fundamentals of Consumer Cooperatives Trade Enterprises Benchmarking Management
by Dvirko Yuriy V.
- 155_159 Performance Improvement of Consumer Cooperatives in Ukraine as a Necessary Condition for Overcoming the Current Crisis and for Successful Development in the XXI Century
by Yezhelyi Yuriy A.
- 160_164 A Modern Labor Market in the Economic System
by Babich Svetlana N.
- 165_169 Paradigmatic Transformation of Corporate Social Responsibility in Global Processes
by Ilina Galina V.
- 169_171 Managing Conflict Interaction and Social and Labor Intensity of Enterprise Personnel
by Korolyova Nataliya N.
- 172_175 The Constituent Elements of the Labor Potential Team
by Golubev Stanislav N.
- 175_179 Modern Model of Regulation of the Process of Providing Young Specialists' Competitiveness at the Labor Market
by Zhukova Vladislava A.
- 180_183 Humanizing of Social and Labor Relations in the Company
by Stativka Olga N.
- 183_187 Using Adaptive Learning Management as a Basis for Staff Development in the Enterprise
by Petrenko Aleksandr A.
- 188_191 Theoretical Principles of Forming the Motivation Mechanism of Human Resources Management
by Fandeyeva Alina Ye.
- 191_194 Determination of the Effectiveness of the Internal Financial Control in the Public Institution
by Lyadovaya Yuliya A. & Deyneko Yevgeniy V.
- 194_198 A Method of Estimation of Reserve of Doubtful Debts is in a Balance Sheet
by Slyunina Tatyana L. & Glushach Yuliya S.
- 199_204 Toolkit Tax Support Economic Development in a Financial Crisis
by Naydenko Aleksey Ye. & Kostyana Oksana V.
- 204_208 Approaches to Regulatory of Money Flows of Bank Contactors
by Nikitin Andrey V.
- 209_215 Conception of the Management of Bank Financial Development through the System of Rating, Prediction and External Holdings
by Samorodov Boris V.
- 215_220 Analysis of Methodologies of Estimation of the Tax Loading of Enterprises
by Tkachenko Vladimir V.
- 221_226 Features of the Banking Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe in Transition
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 226_229 Structured Financial Mechanism of Environmentally Sustainable Development of Ukraine under Conditions of Globalization
by Shkodkina Yuliya M.
- 230_235 The Feasibility and Prospects of Implementing the Settlement Center in the Securities Market in Ukraine
by Shcherbina Artem G. & Parandiy Oleg V.
- 235_238 Normative Arrangement of Corporate Relations is in a Joint-Stock Company
by Popov Aleksandr Ye.
- 239_243 Model of Strategic Management in the Furniture Business
by Shkarlet Sergey N. & Zhidok Viktoriya V.
- 244_248 Marketing Management for Innovation Products like one of the Aspects in Providing the Competitive Ability for Enterprises
by Dzhemelinskaya Lesya V.
- 248_253 The basic methods of risk assessment in modern risk-management
by Kozenkov Dmitriy Ye. & Nikitin Pavel A.
- 254_259 Modeling of Organizational Support for Logistical System Enterprise Functioning
by Kolodizeva Tatyana A. & Panasyants Anna S.
- 260_263 Estimation of Influence of Organizational Culture on Efficiency and Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Kravchenko Vera A. & Nikiforenko Valeriy G.
- 263_266 The Increasing Role of Manager Personal Competence in the Humanistic Approach to Management
by Lugovaya Viktoriya N. & Grin Roman S.
- 266_271 The Current Status of Methodological Support of Corporations Risk Management
by Posokhov Igor M.
- 271_274 Creative Technologies of Conflict Management in Domestic Enterprises
by Sochinskaya-Sibirtseva Irina N.
- 275_277 Economic Ground of Efficiency of Publicity Campaign
by Agarkova Anna A.
- 277_279 Competitive Investigation in System of Ensuring Strategic Development of the Enterprise
by Besedina Alisa A.
- 280_284 Sources of the Labor Potential Formation at the Enterprise
by Sidorenko Viktoriya V.
- 285_287 Induction and Deduction
by Babailov Vasilii K.
2012, Issue 9
- 6_19 Trial of Economies of the Developed Capitalist Countries and Countries with Economies in Transition by World Economic Crisis
by Orlov Pyotr A.
- 20_25 The Theoretical Basis of the Process of Ccommercialization of Intellectual Investments
by Logutova Tamara G. & Lentsov Igor A. & Gadyatskaya Alla V.
- 26_32 The Role of Innovation in the Development of Social and Economic Cycles
by Podlesna Vasylyna G.
- 32_41 Development of Regional Industrial Complex Using Cluster Initiatives
by Tatarkin Aleksandr I.
- 42_47 German experience of financing of economic development of regions
by Derkach Nikolay I. & Litvin Marina V.
- 47_50 Forming and Development of Regional Innovative Clusters
by Oksenyuk Yekaterina I.
- 50_53 Conceptual and Methodological Aspects of the Synthesis of the Control System of the International Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Ivanov Yuriy B. & Piddubna Lyudmila I.
- 54_57 Evaluation of Trade Flows in International Business
by Shkvarchuk Lyudmila A. & Kovalenko Yekaterina S.
- 58_68 Analysis of the competitive positions of the Ukrainian economy in the context of globalization
by Barylyuk Irena V. & Kizyma Dariya-Solomiya
- 68_73 Integration compatibility of BSEC member states
by Troyan Irina A.
- 74_76 Question of essence and consequences of sovereign default
by Antonenko Oksana I.
- 77_80 Features of the budgetary stimulation of development of real sector of economy
by Ivanova Olga Yu.
- 81_84 Problems of Development of Economic Entities in the Republic of Azerbaijan
by Kerimov Elsevar Nariman ogly
- 84_88 The influence of shadow economy sector on competitiveness of national economy
by Kislyi Vladimir N & Kubatko Viktoriya V.
- 88_91 Strategic planning of development and social processes
by Sitnikova Nataliya P.
- 92_98 Current methods for determining the stability of the enterprise
by Sitak Irina L. & Korobkov Denis V. & Mishchenko Vladimir A.
- 98_101 Quasi Adaptive Forecasting of Tourism Activity
by Ivashchenko Petr A. & Sysoeva Svetlana I.
- 101_105 The Use of Bayesian Networks of Trust in the Formation of the Company Product Range
by Pokotilova Yelena I. & Pokotilov Igor F.
- 105_109 Simulation of material flow production systems based on random production losses
by Marchuk Vasiliy D.
- 109_113 Using Fuzzy Sets in Evaluating the Level of Industry Business Entities Financial Security
by Ponomarenko Olena Eduardivna
- 113_117 The Construction of Prediction Models Based on the Package Matlab Neural Networks
by Sknar Ilya I.
- 118_122 Approaches to Classification of Institutional Investors
by Plastun Vyacheslav L. & Dombrovskiy Vladislav S.
- 123_126 Delocalization of investments for smoothing of regional points of growing of national economy
by Malyutin Aleksandr K.
- 127_132 Investigation of the Innovative Integration as Economic Category
by Samosyonok Larisa N.
- 132_135 Organizational and Economic Support for Small Business Development in Ukraine
by Prokhorova Victoria Volodymyrivna
- 135_137 New Prospects for Alternative Energy
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 138_142 Government financing of environmental actions: in context ecological activities of mining plants
by Tsaruk Anna Yu.
- 142_145 Provisions for cost reduction in breeding horse breeding in Ukraine
by Kukla Oleg L.
- 146_156 Prospects for commercial use nanobiotechnologies in agricultural production of Ukraine
by Matyushenko Igor Y. & Makhanyova Yuliya N & Kostenko Alina A.
- 157_162 The investment development of the transport company and its financial security
by Bazavluk Alina V.
- 162_165 The Role of Road Transport System to Ensure the Security of the State Investment
by Kudryavtsev Vyacheslav M.
- 166_170 Formation of the Concept of the Cost Management of the Enterprises of Road Economy
by Lysenko Alina A.
- 170_173 A Role of a Transport Industry is in the System of Economic Security of the State
by Lokotetskaya Oksana V.
- 174_177 Improvement of Trade Enterprise's Consumer's Service with Account of Specific Requirements of Customers
by Kovalenko Anna N.
- 177_183 Applied Aspects of the Interregional Clustering in Tourism
by Leontyeva Yuliya Yu. & Vlashchenko Nataliya N.
- 184_190 Accounting and Analytical Support of State Development Programs for Tourism
by Prokopishina Yelena V. & Kozubova Natalya V.
- 190_193 Problem Questions of the Formation Costs of Housing and Communal Services
by Tityaev Viktor V.
- 194_197 Current Problems of Organizations Qualified Personnel
by Doronina Maya S. & Chepel Irina V.
- 198_201 Moral Potential Actualization and the Role of the Family in its Formation
by Tyutyunnikova Svetlana V. & Simkina Nina V.
- 202_205 Socio-Humanizing as a Prerequisite for the Development of Human Subjectivity in Economic Development
by Savitskaya Nataliya L.
- 205_208 Application of Human Life Valuation in Compulsory Personal Insurance
by Muzhilivskiy Vladislav V.
- 209_211 Principles and Approaches to Revenue Management Business
by Trided Aleksandr N.
- 211_214 Improved Diagnostic Process of Enterprise's Market Security
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 214_220 Valuation of Efficiency of Use of Industrial Potential of the Machine-Building Enterprises and Definition of Strategic Directions of its Development
by Poberezhnaya Nataliya N.
- 225_229 Economic Policy as a Condition of Optimal Structure of Working Enterprise Capital
by Prokhorova Yuliya V.
- 230_233 "Soft" Modeling of the Consequences Distribution of Investment to Provide an Enterprise Development Strategy
by Serikov Anatoliy V. & Granko Yekaterina B.
- 234_236 Accounting of Rent in the Value Chains Assessing
by Zhulavskiy Arkadiy Yu. & Sidorenko Nataliya V.
- 237_240 Conceptual Principles Of Banking Competitiveness Strategic Management Organization
by Vovk Viktoriya Ya.
- 241_243 Excise Revenue Forecasting Technique Based on a Differentiated Approach
by Rayevneva Yelena Valentinovna & Bobkova Alexandra Yurievna
- 244_249 Tax Incentives of Enterprise Development in Modern Conditions
by Grechanaya Svetlana I.
- 250_255 The Comprehensive Approach to the Formation of the Mechanism of Bank's Liquidity Management Based on an Adaptive Model
by Krikliy Yelena A. & Ryabichenko Dmitriy A.
- 256_261 Dynamic Interrelations Between the Key Financial Market Segments of Ukraine
by Lunyakov Oleg V.
- 261_264 Programme-Aimed Financing of Health Care in Ukraine
by Portnaya Oksana V.
- 265_268 Monetary Instruments of Post-Crisis Recovery
by Galushko Yuliya P.
- 269_271 Formation of the Cost of a Commercial bank in the Process of Mergers and Acquisitions
by Gnatyshak Olga V.
- 272_278 Formalization of Theoretical Approaches to the Definition of Financial Stability of the Banking System
by Piskunov Roman A. & Lazko Andrey A.
- 278_281 Analysis of Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Process-Oriented Enterprise Management
by Sokolova Lyudmila V. & Shkil Natalya G.
- 282_284 Theoretical Aspects of Values-Based Management
by Boyarko Irina N. & Samusevich Yarina V.
- 285_290 Potential Implementation Logics in Enterprise Management Tasks
by Karapeychik Igor N.
- 290_292 Brand as a Part of the Strategic Development of Product
by Ptashchenko Yelena V.
- 293_297 The Methodology of the SWOT-Analysis for the Institutions of Scientific and Research Fields of Activity
by Chmelyova Olga S. & Alekseeva Yelena V
- 297_300 The Problems of the Corporate Governance in Ukraine
by Shkodin Yaroslav V.
- 301_315 The Theory and Practice of Using the Balanced Scorecard in the Sustainable Development of Integrated Business Structures
by Yaldin Igor V.
- 315_318 The Mechanism of Control of High School External Risks
by Yelesina Alla A.
- 318_325 The Role of Resources in Strategic Management of Enterprise
by Predein Andrey M.
- 326_329 Role and Importance of Controlling System in Strategic Management Process
by Ryabenkov Aleksey V. & Vysochina Alina V.
- 330_334 Conceptual Basis of Information Regulations of Sociality
by Kakhovskaya Yelena V.
- 334_338 Optimization of Distribution Management Company Expenses through Information Technology
by Shvedun Viktoriya O.
- 338_341 Definition of Information Demands of the Population and Level of their Satisfaction
by Dvornik Mariya A.
2012, Issue 8
- 4_6 The features and prospects of becoming the Economy of knowledge
by Khimchenko Andrey N. & Lekh Tatyana A.
- 7_11 Forecasting the Demand for Travel Services
by Blagun Ivan S. & Keyvan Yelena I.
- 11_17 The harmonization process of capacity building of enterprises and organizations of consumer cooperatives in the method of taxonomy
by Pedchenko Nataliya S.
- 18_21 Innovation management in health care: strategic alliances and relationships between organizations
by Kayira Zoya S. & Ivanova Yelena V
- 22_25 Model of development for innovation potential of enterprise
by Gerasymyak Nelya V. & Ivanchuk Vita Ye.
- 26_28 Investing innovative development of housing and communal services enterprises
by Gorchakova Irina A. & Chepurko Yelena S.
- 28_30 The Investment Process in Ukraine at the Present Stage
by Isaeva Nataliya I
- 31_35 Actual directions of development the instruments of investment coordination between state and business
by Gritsenko Larisa L.
- 35_39 Current Status, Trends and Priorities of Social-Economic Development of Ukraine
by Dykha Mariya V.
- 40_43 Innovation investment model of euroregional collaboration
by Gordienko Vita P.
- 43_46 The State of Financial Support for Innovation Development of Ukraine's Regions
by Pashkevich Marina S.
- 47_50 Evaluation the level of financial security business in Ukraine
by Savitskaya Yelena I.
- 51_52 Planning of Noncompetitive Multibarrel Alliance in Power Engineering
by Kurbatova Yuliya L. & Dolinskaya Raisa G.
- 53_54 Research of Progress and Prognostication of World Power Industry Trends
by Pogasiy Sergey S.
- 55_57 Methods of assessing the impact of the stabilization process of the delivery of coal concentrates on enhancing the capacity of the internal environment of coke enterprise
by Rudyka Viktor I.
- 58_59 Development Problems of Alternative Energy
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 60_63 Information and analytical support of enterprise in the market of fruits and vegetables
by Donets Aleksey S. & Moiseenko Olga Yu.
- 63_66 Post-crisis management of agricultural enterprise
by Prib Yekaterina A.
- 67_69 The estimation of economic safety of the enterprise, which is engaged in manufacture of sugar on the basis of integrated model
by Chirva Yuliya Ye. & Nesterenko Oksana M.
- 70_73 Organizational and economic problems of the technical and technological providing of grain production
by Khristenko Galina M.
- 74_79 Financial and industrial potential of building enterprise in light of its SWOT-analysis and synthesis
by Serikov Anatoliy V. & Granko Yekaterina B.
- 79_82 Basic principles and factors influencing the efficiency of energy resources in the construction industry
by Butnik Dmitriy V.
- 83_85 Production of environmentally friendly products as one of the factors of the business reputation
by Koshevets Vita V. & Shvindina Anna A.
- 86_90 Using the Potential of Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources in Energy Efficiency through the Introduction of Modern Organizational and Economic Forms
by Yudin Mikhail A.
- 90_92 Factors of ecological and economic optimization of the use of municipal solid waste in power system
by Panchenko Olga V.
- 92_97 Formation of the effective infrastructure of international renewable energy market
by Shyshkina Iryna O.
- 97_100 Reputation potential as a factor of trade enterprises development in Ukraine
by Krasnokutskaya Natalya S.
- 100_103 Regulation of informing on tourism resources in the draft Law of Ukraine
by Kis Petr V. & Kis Aleksandr P.
- 103_114 Prospects for trade high-tech goods in the world and Ukraine
by Matyushenko Igor Y. & Kostenko Dmitriy N.
- 114_117 Social development of reforming housing and communal services (regional level, Kharkov)
by Naumik Yekaterina G. & Bykova Anna Yu.
- 117_120 Procedure auditing staff take into account possible risks
by Nazarova Galina V. & Lebedinskaya Yelena S.