RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics
Contact information of RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics:
Web page: http://www.business-inform.net
Current editor: Ponomarenko Vladimir S.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Alexey Rystenko)
Series handle: repec:idp:bizinf
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Issue 4
- 381_385 Scientific-methodical Approaches to Determination of Essence and Goal of Financial Supervision
by Kremen Viktoriya M.
- 385_389 Competition in the Banking System: Definition and Types
by Ilchenko Kseniia O.
- 389_393 Analysis of the System of Planning Budget Expenses in Ukraine
by Kornienko Nataliya N.
- 394_399 Budget Regulation in Ukraine: Regulatory and Legislative Provision and Stages of Formation
by Kovalenko Nataliia I.
- 399_404 Place of the Value Added Tax in the System of Indirect Taxation
by Oksenyuk Oksana I.
- 405_410 Marketing Strategy of Integration as a Condition of Modernisation of the Lift Industry
by Zamlinskaya Olga V.
- 411_417 Organisation of Strategic Management of a Holding Structure under Conditions of Unpredictable Changes of Environment
by Lakeykhina Viktoriya S.
- 418_422 Place of Professional Training in the Process of Personnel Development
by Martynenko Irina O.
- 422_428 Evolution of Scientific Approaches to Determination of Content of Strategic Analysis
by Romanenko Olesya V.
- 428_433 Introduction of Trainings Into the Teaching Process with the Purpose of Formation of a Competent Specialist
by Selezneva Galina A. & Ippolitova Inna Yaroslavovna
2013, Issue 3
- 6_11 Genesis and evolution of ownership rights concepts in the context of development of the modern institutional economic theory
by Popov Aleksandr Ye.
- 11_15 Development of the system of higher education of Ukraine: patterns, tendencies, prospects
by Pakulin Sergey L.
- 16_20 Methodical approaches to calculation of cost of educating specialists in institutes of higher education in Ukraine
by Levchenko Olexandr M. & Tkachuk Olga V.
- 21_29 Essence of Saving Processes in Household and their Influence upon Extended Reproduction of GDP
by Ramskiy Andrey Yu.
- 30_35 Development of a State System of Economic Security of Insurance Entrepreneurial Structures in Ukraine
by Yavorskaya Tatyana V.
- 36_41 Economic Security of Regions and its Place in State Regulation of Socio-Economic Development of Ukraine
by Dorovskoy V. A.
- 41_51 Experience of Individual Countries in Solution of Problems of Human Development
by Tretyak Victoryia P.
- 52_57 Notional and Essential Characteristics of the World Financial Market
by Vlasenko Marina A.
- 58_64 Assessment of Components of Financial Development of the Countries of Central and Eastern Europe and its Influence upon Economic Development
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 64_69 Prospects of Economic Co-operation of Ukraine and Middle East Countries
by Omar Ismael Omar
- 70_74 Logistics Management of a City as a Priority Tool of Ensuring Stable Development of Cities
by Averkina Marina F
- 74_77 Realisation of economic interests of a region in the context of ensuring regional development
by Bogdan Nataliya N.
- 78_82 Concept of management of stable development of the city social complex on the basis of life quality imperative
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 82_87 Conceptual approaches to identification of an integral indicator of the level of investment into innovation development of transportation and road complex (TRC) of the region
by Sidorenko Irina V.
- 88_96 Compression of indicators in diagnostics of socio-economic development of a company: problems and ways of solution
by Nadtoka Tatyana B. & Vinogradov Aleksandr G.
- 97_105 Modelling dependence of economic development on realisation of the budget and monetary-credit policy of Ukraine in the post-crisis period
by Shpirko Viktor V. & Moroz Pavel A.
- 106_111 Hybrid dynamic model of forecasting as a tool of study of optimal currency rate in the system of currency regulation
by Koldovskiy Artem V.
- 111_116 Directions of improvement of the management mechanism of regulation of investment activity upon institutional bases
by Grishaeva Yuliya G.
- 116_121 Specific features of investment processes in Ukraine in the post-crisis period
by Klimko Tatyana Yu. & Makarovich Viktoriya K. & Ogorodnik Valeriya O.
- 122_125 Analysis of investment climate in Ukraine and ways of its improvement
by Shtal Tatyana V. & Dobroskok Yuliya B. & Tishchenko Oksana O. & Saparov Erkin
- 125_129 Application of Data Mining methods in analysis of company's activity
by Tyurina Dina N.
- 129_135 Analysis of the modern practice of insuring investment projects in coal mining
by Gusak Andrey S. & Kabanov Anatoliy I.
- 136_140 Use of the Indicator of the Period of Outstanding Current Liabilities when Diagnosing Crisis at Mining and Smelting Enterprises
by Nusinova Yana V.
- 141_145 Development of a concept of financial management of integrated corporate structure (ICS) of the engineering industry
by Telnova Anna V.
- 146_151 Analysis of effectiveness of the state industrial policy in ferrous metallurgy of Ukraine for the period 1996 - 2010
by Denisov Konstantin V.
- 151_157 Innovation development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine under conditions of globalisation
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 157_162 Methodical approaches to identification of competitiveness of economy of the regional dairy-product subcomplex
by Klochko Vitaliy N.
- 162_172 Substantiation of methods of cost management in agricultural companies
by Kovalenko Olga Yu.
- 172_177 Perfection of management of land resources of agro-industrial complex (AIC) of Poltava oblast within the framework of the strategy of effective management and use of land
by Bosenko Anatoliy V.
- 177_181 Objective necessity of introduction of organic farming in Ukraine
by Sheludko Vitaliy N.
- 181_185 State-Private Partnership as a Tool of Investing Into Innovation Technologies of Wastes Treatment
by Frolov Sergey M. & Belopolskaya Aleksandra A.
- 186_191 Development of "Green Economy": National Aspect
by Prushkovskaya Emiliya V. & Shevchenko Yuliya A.
- 191_195 Study of Effectiveness of Regulation in the Telecommunication Sphere of Ukraine
by Filon Mikhail M.
- 196_200 Functional Analysis of Competence of Directors of the Executive Body of a Construction Company
by Solovyova Olga Ye.
- 200_206 Correlation of Notions "Traveler", "Visitor" and "Tourist": International Statistical Approach
by Vysochan Oleg S.
- 207_212 VIP-Tourism: Essence and Prospects of Development
by Iastremska Olesya A.
- 212_217 Ways of Solving Problem Issues of Personnel Policy of the Housing and Community Amenities (HCA) under Conditions of Reformation
by Bubenko Pavel T. & Dimchenko Yelena V. & Prasol Valentina M. & Dvorkin Sergey V.
- 217_221 Management of Resources of a Water Supply Utility With Consideration of Uncertainty of Influence of Internal and External Environment
by Novozhilova Marina V. & Chub Olga I. & Zhuravka Andrey V.
- 222_225 Use of the Functional and Cost Analysis for Assessment of Prospects of a Product Development
by Koposov Gennadiy A. & Semenenko Olga A.
- 226_230 Use of International Experience in Formation of the System of Internal Marketing at Domestic Companies of the Service Sphere
by Sagaydak Mikhail P.
- 230_234 Perfection of Assessment of Efficiency of Financing Innovation Development of Trade Companies
by Zavarzina Tatyana V.
- 235_238 Healthcare in Rural Districts: State, Problems, Prospects of Development
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 239_243 Assessment of Possibilities of Realisation of the State Programme "Affordable Housing" in Ukraine
by Kosareva Irina P. & Sarmatitskaya Natalya V. & Bondarenko Ninel V.
- 244_248 Prerequisites of Appearance and Formation of Modern Outlook With Respect to Disability Models: International Experience
by Bondar Nataliya A.
- 249_254 Potential and Competitiveness of Companies: Indicators of Similarity and Difference as Those of Objects of Assessment
by Karapeychik Igor N.
- 254_258 Determination of Expenses of Economic Activity of a Company
by Melikhova Tatyana O.
- 259_262 Economic Security of a Company as an Important Component of Modern Business
by Petryaeva Zoya F. & Petryaev Aleksey A.
- 262_270 Concept of Financial Planning in a Company on the Basis of Process Oriented Approach
by Sytnik Anna V.
- 271_278 Study of Approaches to a Complex Assessment of Financial State of a Company
by Shamota Halina M. & Malysh Dmitriy A.
- 278_281 Formation of the Risk Management Process in a Company
by Taranukha Yelena N. & Ivanchuk Svetlana I.
- 282_285 Perfection of a Complex Economic Analysis of Equity Capital
by Bodnarchuk Anna V.
- 286_292 Theoretical Foundations of Determination of Doubtful and bad Debts under Conditions of Anti-Crisis Measures
by Ivanova Lyudmila B.
- 293_298 Assessment of Economic Inclination of Norms of Capital, Liquidity and Bank Risks
by Papaika Aleksandr A. & Kosogov Vladislav A.
- 298_303 Mechanism of Taxation of Bank Operations With Securities
by Papaika Aleksandr A. & Nosachova Irina V
- 303_307 Financial Globalisation: Essence and Consequences
by Kulishov Vladimir V.
- 307_313 Specific Features of Performance of Investment Lending of Innovation Activity by Ukrainian Banks
by Pashova Snezhana N.
- 313_318 Modern Aspects of Development of Bank's Clienting Strategy
by Bondarenko Alla F. & Roskoshnaya Yelena A. & Kosenko Viktoriya I.
- 318_322 Comparative Analysis of the Using of Tax Regulation in the Global Market's Competitive Relations
by Polivantsev Andrey S.
- 323_327 Theoretical Aspects of the Formation of Financial Solutions in the Current Market Environment
by Petrenko Marina V.
- 327_331 Systematisation of Factors of Influence on Components of the Revenue Side of the Pension Fund of Ukraine
by Tkachenko Irina V.
- 331_336 Features of Formation of Tariff Policy in the Sphere of Housing and Communal Services at the Present Stage on an Example of the Kharkiv Region
by Filatov Vladimir M. & Pivavar Irina V.
- 336_339 Development of Theoretical Aspects of Managing Company's Business Activity
by Meshkova Nataliya L. & Fesenko Inna A.
- 340_344 Personnel as an Important Element of the System of Quality Management of an Agrarian Company
by Buriak Ruslan I.
- 344_347 Organisation of Management Accounting in the System of Management of Business Reputation of a Company
by Shkromyda Vitalij V.
- 348_353 Motivational Provision of Management of Stock Capital Shares
by Voloshko Natalia A. & Kurennoy Aleksandr V.
- 354_358 Professional Self-Concept of the Manager as a Fundamental Condition of his or her Professional Development
by Lugovaya Viktoriya N.
- 358_361 Policy of Development of Exhibition Infrastructure in Ukraine
by Kinash Irina P.
- 362_367 Essence and Principles of Realisation of Integrated Marketing Communications
by Kozhukhovskaya Raisa B.
- 367_372 Evolution of Interrelation Marketing Concept: Priorities, Conceptual Base, Dominating Logic
by Petrichenko Pavel A.
- 372_376 Methodological Basics of Staff Management in Ukrainian Companies
by Peresypkina Galina A. & Prodan Viktoriya A.
- 376_381 History of Economic Neoconservatism: Revival of Old Values under New Conditions
by Lopukh Kseniya V.
2013, Issue 2
- 6_10 Friedrich List versus Adam Smith in the Context of Modern Foreign Trade Policy of Ukraine
by Makukha Svetlana N.
- 11_15 Legalisation of "Dirty" Money as an Anti-Social Phenomenon
by Burbelo Oleg A. & Chunikhina Lyudmila N.
- 16_19 Economic Effects in the System of Branches of Ukrainian economy: Assessment and Analysis of Dynamics
by Dilenko Viktor A.
- 20_24 Specific Features of Formation of the Budget Strategy Under Conditions of Global Growth of the State Debt
by Kolyada Tatiana Anatolievna
- 25_30 Cluster Approach to Managing Regional Economic Development and Prospects of its Introduction in Ukraine
by Tishchenko Aleksandr P.
- 30_34 Interrelation of Inequality of Income with the Concepts of Economic Development
by Dmitrishin Lesya I.
- 35_40 State Regulation of Mandatory Types of Insurance: Ways of Perfection
by Muzhilivskiy Vladislav V.
- 40_45 Institutions as Tools of Regulating Opportunism in Market Transactions
by Strizhak Anna Yu.
- 45_49 Managing Development of Information Systems of Economic Objects on the Basis of their Scientific and Technical Level
by Bizyanov Yevgenii Y.
- 49_54 Problems of Formation of an Innovation Model of Education
by Yefremova Lyudmila V. & Romanets Inna Victorovna
- 54_58 System of Tools for Assessment of Financial and Non-financial Resources of an Insurance Company
by Romenskaya Anna S.
- 59_63 Management Accounting for Movement of Funds as an Element of Current and Strategic Information Provision of Decision Making
by Matyukha Nikolay N.
- 64_68 Modelling Demand and Expanded Production of Innovation Resort-Recreational Products
by Zakharchenko Pavel V. & Zhvanenko Svetlana A.
- 69_74 Method of Prospective Diagnosis of Weak Signals of Potential Phenomena by Types of Company Activity
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Adamiv Marta Ye.
- 75_79 Cellular Automata Modelling of Dynamics of Volumes of Sales of a Trade Company
by Zhikharevich Vladimir V. & Matsyuk Nataliya A.
- 79_82 Economic and Mathematical Model of Optimisation of Functioning of Fruit and Vegetable Storages
by Kontseba Sergey M.
- 83_87 Methodical Approach to Obtaining Integral Evaluation of Economic Safety of Agricultural Companies Using Entropy Method
by Behter Liliya A.
- 87_90 Specific Features of Attraction and Stimulation of Foreign Investment in Ukraine
by Chernyshova Larisa A. & Sazonova Viktoriya V.
- 91_94 Specific Features of the Process of Investment Lending Under State Guarantees
by Styrskaya Olga I.
- 94_100 Innovation Development of a Regional Health Care System
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 100_103 Education System in Ensuring Stable Development of a Social Complex in a Region
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 104_108 Factor Analysis of Economic, Social, Innovation and Ecological State of a Region Using Example of Dnipropetrivsk Oblast
by Pashkevich Marina S. & Palamarchuk Tatyana A. & Kunina Darya N.
- 109_115 Tendencies of Development of the Market of Attracted Resources of the Banks of Kharkiv Region
by Volokhataya Viktoriya Ye.
- 115_121 Complex Assessment of Labour Potential of an Agricultural Company of Zaporizhia Oblast
by Zubritskaya Yana O.
- 121_124 Formation of an Organisational and Functional Mechanism of Ecological and Economic Activity of Engineering Companies
by Kostenko Olga K.
- 124_128 Adaptive Model of Resistance to Risks of Business Processes of Enterprises of Alternative Energy Forms
by Klimchuk Marina N.
- 128_134 Mechanism of Intellectual Property Management in Engineering Companies
by Pukhalskaya Anastasiya P.
- 135_139 Methodology of Formation of Efficient Forms of Spatial Diversification of Agroindustrial Production
by Odintsov Mikhail M.
- 139_141 Problems of Perfection of the Mechanism of Financing Entrepreneurial Structures of the Agricultural Sphere
by Zhidyak Alexandra R.
- 142_149 Assessment of Factor Influence upon the Level of Competitiveness of Agricultural Companies
by Kovalenko Olga Yu.
- 150_155 Economic Efficiency of Reconstruction of Pig-Breeding Farms and Complexes as an Important Direction of Increase of Profitability of Pork Production
by Babaev Aleksandr Yu.
- 155_163 Methodological Approach to Formation of Contents and Structure of the Motivational Mechanism of Strategic Management of Trade Networks
by Bielova Olena I.
- 163_168 Formation of the System of Monitoring Financial Results of a Trade Company
by Kozub Viktoriya A.
- 168_171 Sphere of Culture in Rural Districts: State, Problems, Ways of Overcoming
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 172_177 Methodological Approaches to Assessment of Personnel of Ukrainian Companies
by Cherep Alla V. & Vovk Yaroslav G.
- 177_180 Realisation of Intellectual Capital: Essence, Components, Role of the Employment System in this Process
by Davydova Irina O.
- 181_183 Development of Methodical Approaches to Formation of the Motivational Mechanism of Efficient Labour Activity of those Employed in the Engineering Industry
by Lepekhina Inna A.
- 184_188 Place and Role of Main Forms of Economic Activity as a Guarantee of Stability and Development of Rural Territories
by Khlevnaya Irina V.
- 188_193 Resource-functional Approach in Study of Financial Security of a Company and Corporate Management
by Dyakonova Irina I. & Petrenko Yuliya M.
- 193_196 Target-Oriented Approach to Identification of Business Processes of a Company
by Kotlik Andrey V.
- 197_200 Development of Measures on Improvement of the Storage System
by Momot Valeriy M. & Kostyuchina Mariya A.
- 200_203 Methods of Attributive Sampling Research in Audit
by Andrenko Yelena A. & Mordovtsev Sergey M.
- 204_208 Accounting and Accounting Policy
by Demidenko Leonid P.
- 209_211 Transformation of Objects of Accounting in Budget Funded Institutions in the Context of Modernisation of Accounting in the State Sector
by Doroshenko Yelena A.
- 212_217 Classification of Expenditures of a Company in Accordance with Functions and Tasks of Controlling
by Paskalova Anna G.
- 218_222 Development of a Methodology of Assessment in Accounting: Institutional Approach
by Popko Yevgeniya Yu.
- 222_227 Anti-crisis Regulation, Banking Supervision and Monetary Policy in the Mechanism of Ensuring Financial Stability of the Banking System
by Dovgan Zhanna N.
- 228_231 Special Taxation of Banks: Foreign Experience and Possibilities of Introduction in Ukraine
by Leonov Sergey V. & Glants Vladimir N.
- 231_235 Balance of Payments and Exchange Rate: Interrelation Dialectics
by Veriga Anna V.
- 236_239 World Experience of Real Estate Tax and its Implementation into Ukrainian Legislation
by Nedodaeva Nataliya L. & Lezhepyokova Viktoriya G.
- 240_245 Typology of Corruption in the Banking Sector
by Kovalenko Mikola M.
- 246_250 Systems of Credit Information Exchange in Ukraine: State and Prospects of Development
by Oleynik Yelena A.
- 251_254 Income of Population as a Component of Financial Potential of Ukraine
by Portnaya Oksana V.
- 255_258 Achievement of Real Paying Capacity in the Context of Analysis of Provision of Obligations of an Insurance Company by Means of its Resources
by Sokol Sergey V.
- 259_262 Study of the Regulatory Model in Europe and Ways of its Transformation
by Strizhichenko Konstantin Anatolievich
- 262_267 Tax Advantages as a Tool of Regulation and Stimulation of the Economy
by Timartsev Aleksey Yu.
- 268_272 Definition of the Banking Service Notion on the Basis of the System Approach
by Kolodizeva Svetlana O.
- 272_275 System Risk in the Context of Realisation of Remote Monitoring of Banks Activity
by Samsonov Makism I.
- 276_279 Perfection of the Legislative Base of Regulation of the Banking Competition in Ukraine
by Khallo Viktor F.
- 280_283 Optimisation of the Process of Managing Personnel Security of a Company
by Mishin Aleksandr Yu. & Mishina Svetlana V.
- 284_286 Perfection of Strategic Management of an Organisation
by Naumenko Mariya A. & Gura Tatyana V. & Krasnogrud Yelena S.
- 287_289 Contract Management: Organisational and Legal Form of Hotel Networks
by Burak Tatyana V.
- 290_298 Application of Marketing in Hotel Companies
by Zubkova Marina S.
2013, Issue 1
- 6_12 The Problems of Social Responsibility of Marketing in Developed Countries with a Market Economy and in Ukraine in a Protracted Global Economic Crisis
by Orlov Pyotr A.
- 13_19 The Modern Forming Trends of the Relative Proportions of the Public Sector of the Economy of Ukraine
by Deyneka Olga V. & Boyarko Irina N.
- 20_23 The Improving of the Government Regulation of the Social Services Market Within the Strategic Course to Reach the European Life Standards in Ukraine
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 24_28 The Principle of Purposefulness in the System Dynamics With the Approaches of Behavioral Economics
by Chernaya Oksana Ye.
- 28_32 Assessment of Competitiveness of Regions of Ukraine and Belarus as Part of Cross-Border Cooperation
by Khanova Yelena V.
- 33_42 Potential and Trends in the Foreign Trade of Machinery Products BRICS + Iran
by Moskovkin Vladimir M. & Tszen Yuan
- 46_51 The Improvement of Government Control Over the Development of Physical Culture and Sport in the Region
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 52_56 Theoretical Aspects of Forming of Spatial Asymmetry of Placing of Labour Resources in the Economy of a Region
by Krasnonosova Yelena N. & Yermolenko Oksana A.
- 56_61 System of Estimation of Management Efficiency by Finances of Local Authorities
by Uskov Igor V.
- 62_67 The Impact Assessment Models of the Inter-regional Cooperation on the Processes of Convergence of the Territories
by Guryanova Lidiya S. & Prokopovich Svetlana V.
- 68_71 Methods for Evaluating Proposals Bidding in Public Procurement to Internal Forces
by Zozulya Artem V.
- 71_75 Semantic Space for the Verification of Economic Mathematical Models
by Petrik Valeriya L.
- 75_81 Model of Development Planning of Tourist Enterprise
by Ivanyuk Ulyana V.
- 81_85 Due Diligence Procedure in the Process of Attracting Foreign Direct Investments to the Enterprises
by Byrka Mariya I.
- 85_88 An Analysis of Methods of Evaluation of Investment Climate in Ukraine in the Conditions of the Current Chaotically Structured Economy
by Vakulich Mariya M.
- 88_91 Prospects of Methodological Tools of Systems Analysis in Business Intelligence
by Trynka Lyudmila Ya.
- 91_96 The Role of Corporate Integrated Structures in the Development of Modern Manufacturing: Global and Domestic Experiences
by Romanenko Olesya V.
- 96_98 Estimates' Formalizing of Innovative Development of the Chemical Enterprises with the Environmental and Economic Performance
by Momot Valeriy M. & Mamutova Tatyana V.
- 99_103 Methodical Framework for the Management of Financial and Economic Activity of the Enterprises of Fisheries of Ukraine
by Demchuk Oleg V.
- 103_106 Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to the Interpretation of the Concept of Modern Agribusiness Based on Quantum Theory
by Dolgosheya Natalya A. & Shura Natalya A.
- 107_110 The Role of Capital and its Turnover in Agricultural Development in Ukraine
by Kaminskaya Tatyana G.
- 111_113 Cost Forming in Trotting Horse Breeding
by Kukla Oleg L.
- 114_117 Innovative Methods of Business Management Grain Products Sub
by Sedikova Irina A.
- 117_121 Pig Cooperatives: an Innovative Mechanism Functioning
by Babaev Aleksandr Yu.
- 122_125 Peformance Features of Environmental State Targeted Programs in Ukraine
by Seleznyova Yelena V.
- 125_131 Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of the Economic and Environmental Efficiency Valuation of Solid Household Waste Recycling
by Dovga Tatyana N.
- 131_136 Formation of the Object in the Business Performance Management on the Passenger Bus Station
by Dmitriev Ilya A. & Shcheblykina Kristina A.
- 136_140 Methodical Going Near Forming of the System of Adaptive Control Innovative - by Investment Development of Enterprises of Railway Transport
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 141_143 Theoretical and Practical Approaches to the Determination of Investment Potential of Railways of Ukraine
by Dikolenko Olga G.
- 144_150 Reengineering of Business Processes of the Air Enterprises of a Transport Logistics Cluster
by Onishchenko Oksana V.
- 151_155 The Rating Score and Ranking of Tourism Market Professional Participants for their Cluster-Integration Interaction Institutional Design
by Kunitsin Sergei V.
- 156_159 Innovative Development of Retail Businesses
by Podkamennyy Igor N. & Sovershennaya Irina A.
- 160_164 Controlling the Flow of Material Resources of Restructuring Actions of Enterprises in the Housing
by Vodovozov Yevgeniy N.
- 164_166 Guidelines Determine the Stage of the Life Cycle of the Organizational Culture of Trade
by Gayday Yuliya V.
- 167_170 Preschool Education in the Rural Areas of Ukraine: Problems and Solution Approach
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 170_173 Key Factors of Influence on the Development of Market
by Poyta Irina A.
- 174_177 The Infrastructure of Physical Culture and Sports of Ukraine: Current State, Problems of Development, Ways of Solving the Problems
by Kinash Irina P.
- 178_183 Ground of Expedience of Forming of Socio-Economic Mechanism of Management Labour Potential of Enterprises of Food Industry
by Dashko Irina N.
- 184_188 Financial Constituent of Social Sphere of Ukraine
by Kalinichenko Yelena A.
- 188_191 The Role of Human Resources in Ensuring Social Stability of the State
by Mosiychuk Irina V.
- 192_195 Organizationally and Economic Mechanism of Forming and Effective use of Human Capital
by Samorodchenko Anna V.
- 196_199 The Concept of Professional Identification as Part of Vocational Work of Regional Employment Services
by Slovik Oksana N.
- 200_204 Factors of Influence on Receivables and Payables and Their Classification
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Volovich Yelena B.
- 205_207 Use of System Diagnostics of Financial and Economic Activity at the Enterprises the Food Industries
by Stolyarchuk Anna V. & Budzinskaya Violetta Ya.
- 208_211 Integrated Structure of Intellectual Capital of Enterprise
by Chalaya Oksana V.
- 212_215 Key Aspects of Company Competitiveness Management
by Chumak Larisa F. & Garkavaya Liliya V.
- 215_219 Theoretical Approaches to the Identification and Management of Competitive Potential of the Company
by Chumak Larisa F. & Kotlyar Galina V.
- 219_222 The Formation of Competitive Advantage in the Enterprise
by Varga Irina F. & Litvin Aleksandra M.
- 223_227 Methodical Support of Using of Up-to-Date Recruiting Methods at the Machine-Building Enterprises
by Zhilyaeva Irina Y.
- 228_231 The Modern Theoretical Bases of Forming of Efficiency of Production and Economic Activity of Enterprise
by Zhukov Andrey V.
- 232_234 Methods of Cost Management
by Kripak Irina S.
- 235_238 Structure of Organizational-Economic Mechanism of the Sanatorium Resort Complex
by Stolyarenko Alena V.
- 239_245 The Need for Improved Control of Banks on Financial Statement Presentation
by Belova Inna V. & Koreneva Oksana G. & Sysoeva Larisa Yu.
- 245_248 The Problems of Synthesis of Binary Correlation of Scientific Concepts of Value and the Worth in the Theory of Estimation Activities
by Gorobynska Marianna Volodymyrivna & Gil Svitlana Yevgenivna
- 249_251 Problems of Improving the Methodology and Organization Assessment of Property
by Yefremova Lyudmila V. & Yefremov Sergey L.
- 252_257 Formation Programs for Accountants in Universities of Ukraine
by Lukin Vladimir A. & Malyarevskiy Yuriy Dmitrievich & Olkhovskaya Vera V.