RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics
Contact information of RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics:
Web page: http://www.business-inform.net
Current editor: Ponomarenko Vladimir S.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Alexey Rystenko)
Series handle: repec:idp:bizinf
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Issue 10
- 120_124 Economic and Ecological Aspects of the Industry
by Moskalenko Natalya A. & Gaymur Yekaterina S.
- 125_128 Research of the European Union Market in the Field of Organic Agriculture
by Tomich Gordana R. & Djordjevic Momchilo R.
- 129_131 The Interbranch Connections as the Main Part of Agronindustrial Complex Interbranch Relations
by Tomilin Aleksey A.
- 132_136 Quality of Dairy Products as a Key Factor in Ensuring its Competitiveness
by Alimova Aishe Edemivna
- 136_139 The Need of Development a Regional Transport and Logistics System in Ukraine
by Dorokhovskiy Aleksandr N.
- 139_144 Strategic and Tactic Tasks of Beveregies Trade Organization on Petrolium Stations
by Pyatnitskaya Galina T. & Raksha Natalya V.
- 145_149 The Tourism and Recreation Cluster Strategic Management Development Organizing
by Pilipenko Andrey A.
- 150_154 Methodical Fundamentals of Consumer Cooperatives Trade Enterprises Benchmarking Management
by Dvirko Yuriy V.
- 155_159 Performance Improvement of Consumer Cooperatives in Ukraine as a Necessary Condition for Overcoming the Current Crisis and for Successful Development in the XXI Century
by Yezhelyi Yuriy A.
- 160_164 A Modern Labor Market in the Economic System
by Babich Svetlana N.
- 165_169 Paradigmatic Transformation of Corporate Social Responsibility in Global Processes
by Ilina Galina V.
- 169_171 Managing Conflict Interaction and Social and Labor Intensity of Enterprise Personnel
by Korolyova Nataliya N.
- 172_175 The Constituent Elements of the Labor Potential Team
by Golubev Stanislav N.
- 175_179 Modern Model of Regulation of the Process of Providing Young Specialists' Competitiveness at the Labor Market
by Zhukova Vladislava A.
- 180_183 Humanizing of Social and Labor Relations in the Company
by Stativka Olga N.
- 183_187 Using Adaptive Learning Management as a Basis for Staff Development in the Enterprise
by Petrenko Aleksandr A.
- 188_191 Theoretical Principles of Forming the Motivation Mechanism of Human Resources Management
by Fandeyeva Alina Ye.
- 191_194 Determination of the Effectiveness of the Internal Financial Control in the Public Institution
by Lyadovaya Yuliya A. & Deyneko Yevgeniy V.
- 194_198 A Method of Estimation of Reserve of Doubtful Debts is in a Balance Sheet
by Slyunina Tatyana L. & Glushach Yuliya S.
- 199_204 Toolkit Tax Support Economic Development in a Financial Crisis
by Naydenko Aleksey Ye. & Kostyana Oksana V.
- 204_208 Approaches to Regulatory of Money Flows of Bank Contactors
by Nikitin Andrey V.
- 209_215 Conception of the Management of Bank Financial Development through the System of Rating, Prediction and External Holdings
by Samorodov Boris V.
- 215_220 Analysis of Methodologies of Estimation of the Tax Loading of Enterprises
by Tkachenko Vladimir V.
- 221_226 Features of the Banking Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe in Transition
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 226_229 Structured Financial Mechanism of Environmentally Sustainable Development of Ukraine under Conditions of Globalization
by Shkodkina Yuliya M.
- 230_235 The Feasibility and Prospects of Implementing the Settlement Center in the Securities Market in Ukraine
by Shcherbina Artem G. & Parandiy Oleg V.
- 235_238 Normative Arrangement of Corporate Relations is in a Joint-Stock Company
by Popov Aleksandr Ye.
- 239_243 Model of Strategic Management in the Furniture Business
by Shkarlet Sergey N. & Zhidok Viktoriya V.
- 244_248 Marketing Management for Innovation Products like one of the Aspects in Providing the Competitive Ability for Enterprises
by Dzhemelinskaya Lesya V.
- 248_253 The basic methods of risk assessment in modern risk-management
by Kozenkov Dmitriy Ye. & Nikitin Pavel A.
- 254_259 Modeling of Organizational Support for Logistical System Enterprise Functioning
by Kolodizeva Tatyana A. & Panasyants Anna S.
- 260_263 Estimation of Influence of Organizational Culture on Efficiency and Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Kravchenko Vera A. & Nikiforenko Valeriy G.
- 263_266 The Increasing Role of Manager Personal Competence in the Humanistic Approach to Management
by Lugovaya Viktoriya N. & Grin Roman S.
- 266_271 The Current Status of Methodological Support of Corporations Risk Management
by Posokhov Igor M.
- 271_274 Creative Technologies of Conflict Management in Domestic Enterprises
by Sochinskaya-Sibirtseva Irina N.
- 275_277 Economic Ground of Efficiency of Publicity Campaign
by Agarkova Anna A.
- 277_279 Competitive Investigation in System of Ensuring Strategic Development of the Enterprise
by Besedina Alisa A.
- 280_284 Sources of the Labor Potential Formation at the Enterprise
by Sidorenko Viktoriya V.
- 285_287 Induction and Deduction
by Babailov Vasilii K.
2012, Issue 9
- 6_19 Trial of Economies of the Developed Capitalist Countries and Countries with Economies in Transition by World Economic Crisis
by Orlov Pyotr A.
- 20_25 The Theoretical Basis of the Process of Ccommercialization of Intellectual Investments
by Logutova Tamara G. & Lentsov Igor A. & Gadyatskaya Alla V.
- 26_32 The Role of Innovation in the Development of Social and Economic Cycles
by Podlesna Vasylyna G.
- 32_41 Development of Regional Industrial Complex Using Cluster Initiatives
by Tatarkin Aleksandr I.
- 42_47 German experience of financing of economic development of regions
by Derkach Nikolay I. & Litvin Marina V.
- 47_50 Forming and Development of Regional Innovative Clusters
by Oksenyuk Yekaterina I.
- 50_53 Conceptual and Methodological Aspects of the Synthesis of the Control System of the International Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Ivanov Yuriy B. & Piddubna Lyudmila I.
- 54_57 Evaluation of Trade Flows in International Business
by Shkvarchuk Lyudmila A. & Kovalenko Yekaterina S.
- 58_68 Analysis of the competitive positions of the Ukrainian economy in the context of globalization
by Barylyuk Irena V. & Kizyma Dariya-Solomiya
- 68_73 Integration compatibility of BSEC member states
by Troyan Irina A.
- 74_76 Question of essence and consequences of sovereign default
by Antonenko Oksana I.
- 77_80 Features of the budgetary stimulation of development of real sector of economy
by Ivanova Olga Yu.
- 81_84 Problems of Development of Economic Entities in the Republic of Azerbaijan
by Kerimov Elsevar Nariman ogly
- 84_88 The influence of shadow economy sector on competitiveness of national economy
by Kislyi Vladimir N & Kubatko Viktoriya V.
- 88_91 Strategic planning of development and social processes
by Sitnikova Nataliya P.
- 92_98 Current methods for determining the stability of the enterprise
by Sitak Irina L. & Korobkov Denis V. & Mishchenko Vladimir A.
- 98_101 Quasi Adaptive Forecasting of Tourism Activity
by Ivashchenko Petr A. & Sysoeva Svetlana I.
- 101_105 The Use of Bayesian Networks of Trust in the Formation of the Company Product Range
by Pokotilova Yelena I. & Pokotilov Igor F.
- 105_109 Simulation of material flow production systems based on random production losses
by Marchuk Vasiliy D.
- 109_113 Using Fuzzy Sets in Evaluating the Level of Industry Business Entities Financial Security
by Ponomarenko Olena Eduardivna
- 113_117 The Construction of Prediction Models Based on the Package Matlab Neural Networks
by Sknar Ilya I.
- 118_122 Approaches to Classification of Institutional Investors
by Plastun Vyacheslav L. & Dombrovskiy Vladislav S.
- 123_126 Delocalization of investments for smoothing of regional points of growing of national economy
by Malyutin Aleksandr K.
- 127_132 Investigation of the Innovative Integration as Economic Category
by Samosyonok Larisa N.
- 132_135 Organizational and Economic Support for Small Business Development in Ukraine
by Prokhorova Victoria Volodymyrivna
- 135_137 New Prospects for Alternative Energy
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 138_142 Government financing of environmental actions: in context ecological activities of mining plants
by Tsaruk Anna Yu.
- 142_145 Provisions for cost reduction in breeding horse breeding in Ukraine
by Kukla Oleg L.
- 146_156 Prospects for commercial use nanobiotechnologies in agricultural production of Ukraine
by Matyushenko Igor Y. & Makhanyova Yuliya N & Kostenko Alina A.
- 157_162 The investment development of the transport company and its financial security
by Bazavluk Alina V.
- 162_165 The Role of Road Transport System to Ensure the Security of the State Investment
by Kudryavtsev Vyacheslav M.
- 166_170 Formation of the Concept of the Cost Management of the Enterprises of Road Economy
by Lysenko Alina A.
- 170_173 A Role of a Transport Industry is in the System of Economic Security of the State
by Lokotetskaya Oksana V.
- 174_177 Improvement of Trade Enterprise's Consumer's Service with Account of Specific Requirements of Customers
by Kovalenko Anna N.
- 177_183 Applied Aspects of the Interregional Clustering in Tourism
by Leontyeva Yuliya Yu. & Vlashchenko Nataliya N.
- 184_190 Accounting and Analytical Support of State Development Programs for Tourism
by Prokopishina Yelena V. & Kozubova Natalya V.
- 190_193 Problem Questions of the Formation Costs of Housing and Communal Services
by Tityaev Viktor V.
- 194_197 Current Problems of Organizations Qualified Personnel
by Doronina Maya S. & Chepel Irina V.
- 198_201 Moral Potential Actualization and the Role of the Family in its Formation
by Tyutyunnikova Svetlana V. & Simkina Nina V.
- 202_205 Socio-Humanizing as a Prerequisite for the Development of Human Subjectivity in Economic Development
by Savitskaya Nataliya L.
- 205_208 Application of Human Life Valuation in Compulsory Personal Insurance
by Muzhilivskiy Vladislav V.
- 209_211 Principles and Approaches to Revenue Management Business
by Trided Aleksandr N.
- 211_214 Improved Diagnostic Process of Enterprise's Market Security
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 214_220 Valuation of Efficiency of Use of Industrial Potential of the Machine-Building Enterprises and Definition of Strategic Directions of its Development
by Poberezhnaya Nataliya N.
- 225_229 Economic Policy as a Condition of Optimal Structure of Working Enterprise Capital
by Prokhorova Yuliya V.
- 230_233 "Soft" Modeling of the Consequences Distribution of Investment to Provide an Enterprise Development Strategy
by Serikov Anatoliy V. & Granko Yekaterina B.
- 234_236 Accounting of Rent in the Value Chains Assessing
by Zhulavskiy Arkadiy Yu. & Sidorenko Nataliya V.
- 237_240 Conceptual Principles Of Banking Competitiveness Strategic Management Organization
by Vovk Viktoriya Ya.
- 241_243 Excise Revenue Forecasting Technique Based on a Differentiated Approach
by Rayevneva Yelena Valentinovna & Bobkova Alexandra Yurievna
- 244_249 Tax Incentives of Enterprise Development in Modern Conditions
by Grechanaya Svetlana I.
- 250_255 The Comprehensive Approach to the Formation of the Mechanism of Bank's Liquidity Management Based on an Adaptive Model
by Krikliy Yelena A. & Ryabichenko Dmitriy A.
- 256_261 Dynamic Interrelations Between the Key Financial Market Segments of Ukraine
by Lunyakov Oleg V.
- 261_264 Programme-Aimed Financing of Health Care in Ukraine
by Portnaya Oksana V.
- 265_268 Monetary Instruments of Post-Crisis Recovery
by Galushko Yuliya P.
- 269_271 Formation of the Cost of a Commercial bank in the Process of Mergers and Acquisitions
by Gnatyshak Olga V.
- 272_278 Formalization of Theoretical Approaches to the Definition of Financial Stability of the Banking System
by Piskunov Roman A. & Lazko Andrey A.
- 278_281 Analysis of Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Process-Oriented Enterprise Management
by Sokolova Lyudmila V. & Shkil Natalya G.
- 282_284 Theoretical Aspects of Values-Based Management
by Boyarko Irina N. & Samusevich Yarina V.
- 285_290 Potential Implementation Logics in Enterprise Management Tasks
by Karapeychik Igor N.
- 290_292 Brand as a Part of the Strategic Development of Product
by Ptashchenko Yelena V.
- 293_297 The Methodology of the SWOT-Analysis for the Institutions of Scientific and Research Fields of Activity
by Chmelyova Olga S. & Alekseeva Yelena V
- 297_300 The Problems of the Corporate Governance in Ukraine
by Shkodin Yaroslav V.
- 301_315 The Theory and Practice of Using the Balanced Scorecard in the Sustainable Development of Integrated Business Structures
by Yaldin Igor V.
- 315_318 The Mechanism of Control of High School External Risks
by Yelesina Alla A.
- 318_325 The Role of Resources in Strategic Management of Enterprise
by Predein Andrey M.
- 326_329 Role and Importance of Controlling System in Strategic Management Process
by Ryabenkov Aleksey V. & Vysochina Alina V.
- 330_334 Conceptual Basis of Information Regulations of Sociality
by Kakhovskaya Yelena V.
- 334_338 Optimization of Distribution Management Company Expenses through Information Technology
by Shvedun Viktoriya O.
- 338_341 Definition of Information Demands of the Population and Level of their Satisfaction
by Dvornik Mariya A.
2012, Issue 8
- 4_6 The features and prospects of becoming the Economy of knowledge
by Khimchenko Andrey N. & Lekh Tatyana A.
- 7_11 Forecasting the Demand for Travel Services
by Blagun Ivan S. & Keyvan Yelena I.
- 11_17 The harmonization process of capacity building of enterprises and organizations of consumer cooperatives in the method of taxonomy
by Pedchenko Nataliya S.
- 18_21 Innovation management in health care: strategic alliances and relationships between organizations
by Kayira Zoya S. & Ivanova Yelena V
- 22_25 Model of development for innovation potential of enterprise
by Gerasymyak Nelya V. & Ivanchuk Vita Ye.
- 26_28 Investing innovative development of housing and communal services enterprises
by Gorchakova Irina A. & Chepurko Yelena S.
- 28_30 The Investment Process in Ukraine at the Present Stage
by Isaeva Nataliya I
- 31_35 Actual directions of development the instruments of investment coordination between state and business
by Gritsenko Larisa L.
- 35_39 Current Status, Trends and Priorities of Social-Economic Development of Ukraine
by Dykha Mariya V.
- 40_43 Innovation investment model of euroregional collaboration
by Gordienko Vita P.
- 43_46 The State of Financial Support for Innovation Development of Ukraine's Regions
by Pashkevich Marina S.
- 47_50 Evaluation the level of financial security business in Ukraine
by Savitskaya Yelena I.
- 51_52 Planning of Noncompetitive Multibarrel Alliance in Power Engineering
by Kurbatova Yuliya L. & Dolinskaya Raisa G.
- 53_54 Research of Progress and Prognostication of World Power Industry Trends
by Pogasiy Sergey S.
- 55_57 Methods of assessing the impact of the stabilization process of the delivery of coal concentrates on enhancing the capacity of the internal environment of coke enterprise
by Rudyka Viktor I.
- 58_59 Development Problems of Alternative Energy
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 60_63 Information and analytical support of enterprise in the market of fruits and vegetables
by Donets Aleksey S. & Moiseenko Olga Yu.
- 63_66 Post-crisis management of agricultural enterprise
by Prib Yekaterina A.
- 67_69 The estimation of economic safety of the enterprise, which is engaged in manufacture of sugar on the basis of integrated model
by Chirva Yuliya Ye. & Nesterenko Oksana M.
- 70_73 Organizational and economic problems of the technical and technological providing of grain production
by Khristenko Galina M.
- 74_79 Financial and industrial potential of building enterprise in light of its SWOT-analysis and synthesis
by Serikov Anatoliy V. & Granko Yekaterina B.
- 79_82 Basic principles and factors influencing the efficiency of energy resources in the construction industry
by Butnik Dmitriy V.
- 83_85 Production of environmentally friendly products as one of the factors of the business reputation
by Koshevets Vita V. & Shvindina Anna A.
- 86_90 Using the Potential of Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources in Energy Efficiency through the Introduction of Modern Organizational and Economic Forms
by Yudin Mikhail A.
- 90_92 Factors of ecological and economic optimization of the use of municipal solid waste in power system
by Panchenko Olga V.
- 92_97 Formation of the effective infrastructure of international renewable energy market
by Shyshkina Iryna O.
- 97_100 Reputation potential as a factor of trade enterprises development in Ukraine
by Krasnokutskaya Natalya S.
- 100_103 Regulation of informing on tourism resources in the draft Law of Ukraine
by Kis Petr V. & Kis Aleksandr P.
- 103_114 Prospects for trade high-tech goods in the world and Ukraine
by Matyushenko Igor Y. & Kostenko Dmitriy N.
- 114_117 Social development of reforming housing and communal services (regional level, Kharkov)
by Naumik Yekaterina G. & Bykova Anna Yu.
- 117_120 Procedure auditing staff take into account possible risks
by Nazarova Galina V. & Lebedinskaya Yelena S.
- 121_124 New approachs to introduction of the flexible systems of payment on domestic enterprises
by Migay Natalya B. & Shemet Lyudmila G.
- 124_127 Improving the Mechanism of Motivation in Post-industrial Economy
by Rudov Boris A.
- 128_130 Theoretical basics of the essence of personnel potential at the economic branch level
by Mashiko Yekaterina S.
- 131_133 Using neural networks for the regulation of labor production personnel
by Medvedev Viktor S.
- 134_136 Analysis of the methodological going near the estimation of the financial state of enterprise
by Mishchenko Vladimir A. & Petrenko Marina V.
- 137_139 Comparative analysis of enterprise risk management models
by Nikolaev Igor V.
- 139_142 Improving the technology of procurement on enterprise
by Leonova Yuliya A.
- 142_148 The improvement of the evaluation gear of the industrial enterprise innovative capacity
by Radzivilo Irina V.
- 148_151 Application of procedure of analysis of crediting of management subjects in public accountant activity
by Golub Yulia A
- 151_154 Financial and Management Accounting for Income of Travel Enterprises
by Prokopishina Yelena V. & Kozubova Natalya V.
- 155_158 Logistic Charges: Determination, Classification and Account
by Reta Marina V.
- 159_162 Problem questions of analysis of the fixed assets of enterprise
by Shvets Natalja V. & Brodskiy Aleksandr L.
- 163_166 The Role of Financial Control in Preventing Losses of Budget Funds
by Buleev Ivan. P. & Korytko T. Yu. & Kruk Yelena N.
- 167_169 Yield curve as an indicator of bonds issuers' default risk
by Leonov Sergey V.
- 170_173 Financial Flows in the Context of the Objective Laws of the Inherent
by Chernyshov Sergey I.
- 174_177 Evaluation of financial part of corporate governance in bank within Anglo-Saxon model
by Bilashenko Oksana S.
- 177_181 Conceptualization of micrologistics evaluation systems
by Alkema Viktor G.
- 181_183 What is the secret to a successful reorganization
by Bozhko Valeriy P. & Kashcheeva Irina A.
- 184_186 Specifics of economic safety department integration in the organizational structure of enterprise
by Dmitriev Ilya A. & Bliznyuk Andrey A.
- 186_188 Evaluation of anti-crisis measures in the limits of time from the position of loss of the enterprise and its owners in the mountain-concentrating enterprises
by Nusinov Vladimir Ya. & Yarovaya Alla B.
- 188_192 Diagnostic efficiency of controlling business processes
by Dyakon Lidiya L.
- 192_195 Application of the concept of the integrated marketing on railway transport in the conditions of branch reforming
by Zorina Yelena I. & Naumova Yelena E. & Antonova Aleksandra I.
- 195_198 Enterprise Management under Condition of Uncertainty through the Development of System of Gestalts (Image)
by Koposov Gennadiy A. & Shelukhin Pavel G.
- 198_200 The Methodical Approach to Evaluating the Effectiveness of Logistics Strategies
by Melnikova Yekaterina V.
- 201_204 Integrated corporate structures strategic management organization by means of balanced scorecard
by Naumenko Mariya A.
- 205_207 Balanced Scorecard - Universal Mechanism for Managing the Strategic Development of Medical Organizations
by Oganezova Anna V.
- 207_211 Investigation of risk factors for corporations
by Posokhov Igor M.
- 211_213 Management Consulting to Small and Medium Business in Ukraine
by Tretyak Victoryia P.
- 214_216 Problems of introduction of organizational changes on the communal enterprises of Ukraine
by Babenko Anna Ye.
- 216_218 The role of the country peculiarities of corporate governance systems development in the assessment of their effectiveness
by Brychko Marina M.
- 218_220 The Methodology of Strategy Selection of Anticrisis Management of Enterprise
by Grigorieva Yulia O. & Tatarchenko Yuliya V.
- 221_224 Conditions of Forming of Managerial Competences of the Enterprise
by Denisyuk Olga V.
- 224_229 Methodological Approach to Assessing the Level of the Model
by Mavridu Viktoriya Yu.
- 229_231 Features of Consumer Behavior and Principles Affecting the Industrial Consumers
by Mironenko Irina I.
- 231_235 Essential content and risks taxonomy in development projects
by Semenova Anna I.
- 235_237 The Strategy of Promoting Web-site of the Company
by Babenko Nelya A.
- 237_241 Creativity as a Component of the Intellectual Capital of the Institution (in Distance Education)
by Kintoryak Yekaterina N. & Ostapenko Irina N.
- 241_244 On Some Questions of the Organization of the Group Work in Distance Education
by Ostapenko Irina N. & Zolotykh Ye. S. & Kintoryak Yekaterina N.
- 245_247 Distance learning: inside view
by Polyakova Olga Yu. & Chuiko Irina Mikhaylovna
- 247_251 Analysis of the software of logistical modeling
by Rudenko Hanna R.
- 251_253 Administrative ground as a way to use information technology in the training of police officers to protect the public order
by Filipenko Larisa S.
- 253_255 Internet technologies in distance learning as an innovative form law education
by Filipenko Tatyana V. & Merdova O. M.
- 255_262 The essence of the concept of "e-business" and the stages of its development
by Vilkhivskaya Olga V.
- 263_264 Socio-Economic Reforms in 1965 with the Industry as a Problem
by Rudenko Rostislav G. & Zima Aleksandr G.
2012, Issue 7
- 4_7 Evolutionary Development of Class-Stratification Theories in the Socio-Economic Science
by Goncharov Yuriy V. & Shcherbina Igor V.
- 8_11 Exchange of Rights: Essence and Forms
by Pisotska Yevgeniya I.
- 12_17 Statistical Modeling of Influence of the Technological Structure of the Economy on the Development of Ukraine
by Zhovtanetskiy Mstislav I. & Tverdokhlib Maryana I.
- 18_21 Modelling of Processes of Optimum Management by Logistic Distributive Systems
by Kolomytseva Anna O. & Yakovenko Vladislav S.
- 22_24 Partitioning Algorithm of Statistical Analisys for Distributed DSS
by Milov Alexander V. & Chuiko Irina Mikhaylovna
- 24_27 The Investment Estimation of Competitive Edges and Market State of Affairs of Industrial Enterprises
by Zaruba Viktor Ya. & Orlov Pyotr A. & Kosenko Aleksandra P.
- 27_31 Use of Cash Flow to Evaluate Investment Attractiveness of Enterprises
by Kpi÷eâeöü Kaòepèía Oëeêcaíëpiâía
- 32_39 Nanotechnology in Electronics and Information Technologies
by Matyushenko Igor Y.
- 40_43 Technopark as innovative model of development of a building complex of the Poltava region
by Onishchenko Svetlana V. & Furmanchuk Oksana S.
- 44_47 Innovative Economic Development Models
by Milevskaya Tatyana S
- 47_49 System of Financial Provision of Innovation Development: Concept, Structure and Principles of Functioning
by Osmirko Inna V.
- 50_52 The Forming of Factor System of Export Operation's Efficiency
by Kotysh Yelena N. & Manzya Oksana A.
- 53_56 Human Potential as a Category of Social Management of the Region
by Kurkina Marina P. & Zotov Vitaliy V
- 56_61 Determination of Efficiency of Investment Development of Regions
by Miroshnichenko Pavel I.
- 61_64 Euroregion as a Form of Cross-Border Cooperation
by Strizhichenko Natalya A.
- 64_68 Features of Management of the Costs of the Iraqi Enterprises of Processing Industry
by Abass K. Jaud & Morgachov Ilya V.
- 68_70 Specific Features of Management of Material Flows of By-Product Coke Companies
by Rudyka Viktor I.