Citations for "The Retirement Consumption Puzzle: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach"
by Erich Battistin & Agar Brugiavini & Enrico Rettore & Guglielmo Weber
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Yingying Dong, 2012.
"Regression Discontinuity Applications with Rounding Errors in the Running Variable,"
111206, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fe, Eduardo & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2012.
"Estimating the eect of retirement on mental health via panel discontinuity designs,"
38162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yingying Dong, 2011.
"Jumpy or Kinky? Regression Discontinuity without the Discontinuity,"
111207, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Anton Nivorozhkin & Ludmila Nivorozhkina & Kamila Abazieva, 2013.
"Expenditures and Income Adequacy at Retirement,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2017-2023.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2011.
"Regression Discontinuity Marginal Threshold Treatment Effects,"
111205, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Devis Geron, 2011.
"Severance Pay or Pension Funds?,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0139, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Barrett, Garry F. & Brzozowski, Matthew, 2010.
"Involuntary Retirement and the Resolution of the Retirement-Consumption Puzzle: Evidence from Australia,"
2010-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00768901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur Van Soest, 2012.
"Joint Leisure Before and After Retirement: a double Regression Discontinuity Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley & Melanie Lührmann, 2012.
"Durable Purchases over the Later Life Cycle,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1213, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Herrmann, Roland & Burzig, Johanna, 2011.
"Food Expenditure Patterns of the Generation 50+: An Engel-Curve Analysis for Germany,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114543, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonathan D. Fisher & Joseph Marchand, 2011.
"Does the Retirement Consumption Puzzle Differ Across the Distribution?,"
11-09r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fe, Eduardo, 2012.
"Efficient estimation in regression discontinuity designs via asymmetric kernels,"
38164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008.
"The Retirement Consumption Puzzle: Actual Spending Change in Panel Data,"
NBER Working Papers
13929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Nielsen, Conny & Rünstler, Gerhard & Url, Thomas, 2011.
"Report No. 42: Pension Systems in the EU – Contingent Liabilities and Assets in the Public and Private Sector,"
IZA Research Reports
42, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur Van Soest, 2012.
"Joint Leisure Before and After Retirement : a double Regression Discontinuity Approach,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2012.
"Spouses' Retirement and Hours Outcomes: Evidence from Twofold Regression Discontinuity with Differences-in-Differences,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephens, Melvin & Unayama, Takashi, 2012.
"The impact of retirement on household consumption in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 62-83.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O'Dea, 2011.
"Household consumption through recent recessions,"
IFS Working Papers
W11/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat & Oliveira Martins, Joaquim, 2011.
"How retirement, health benefits and longevity affect household savings ?,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/9826, Paris Dauphine University.
- Devis Geron, 2009.
"Social Security Incidence under Uncertainty Assessing Italian Reforms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hullegie, P.G.J., 2012.
"Essays on health and labor economics,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5637283, Tilburg University.
- repec:cen:wpaper:11-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nivorozhkina, Ludmila & Nivorozhkin, Anton & Abazieva, Kamilla, 2010.
"Drop in consumption associated with retirement. The regression discontinuity design approach,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 19(3), pages 112-126.
- Emilia Del Bono & Marco Francesconi & Nicky Best, 2011.
"Health Information and Health Outcomes: An Application of the Regression Discontinuity Design to the 1995 UK Contraceptive Pill Scare Case,"
Economics Discussion Papers
696, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Miniaci & Chiara Monfardini & Guglielmo Weber, 2010.
"How does consumption change upon retirement?,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 257-280, April.
- Laura Hospido & Gema Zamarro, 2013.
"Retirement patterns of couples in Europe,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
1317, Banco de Espa�a.
- Pagel, Michaela, 2013.
"Expectations-Based Reference-Dependent Life-Cycle Consumption,"
47138, University Library of Munich, Germany.