Una Mirada a la Efectividad de los Profesores en Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government in its series Working Papers with number wp_004.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. Pdte. Errázuriz 3485 - Las Condes - Santiago
Phone: (56-2) 369 3560
Fax: (56-2) 369 3576
Web page: http://www.uai.cl/RePEc/uai
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Daniel M. O'Brien & Steven G. Rivkin, 2005.
"The Market for Teacher Quality,"
NBER Working Papers
11154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego & Andrés Hernando, 2009. "School Choice in Chile: Looking at the Demand Side," Documentos de Trabajo 356, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Francisco Henríquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2012.
"Effective schools do exist: low-income children's academic performance in Chile,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 445-451, March.
- Andrea Repetto & Francisco Henriquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandro Mizala, 2011. "Effective Schools Do Exist: Low Income Children's Academic Performance in Chile," Working Papers wp_010, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Andrea Repetto & Alejandra Mizala & Bernardo Lara, 2010.
"The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches,"
2010 Meeting Papers
104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," Documentos de Trabajo 263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jonah E. Rockoff, 2004. "The Impact of Individual Teachers on Student Achievement: Evidence from Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 247-252, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio A Agostini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.