Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium with number 44215.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
WTO; Economic Partnership Agreements; trade preferences; preference erosion; spatial models; bananas; International Relations/Trade;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005.
"Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3607, The World Bank.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6889, May.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, 09.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Antoine Bou�t & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, 09.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "The 2006 Reform of the EU Domestic Policy Regime for Bananas. An Assessment of its Impact on Trade," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9880, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yongzheng Yang, 2005. "Africa in the Doha Round: Dealing with Preference Erosion and Beyond," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Miriam Manchin, 2006.
"Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1243-1266, 09.
- Miriam Manchin, 2004. "Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-132/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Read, Robert, 2001. "The Anatomy of the EU-US WTO Banana Trade Dispute," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(2).
- Giovanni Anania, 2006. "The 2005 WTO arbitration and the new EU import regime for bananas: a cut too far?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 449-484, December.
- Rikke Thagesen & Alan Matthews, 1997. "The EU's Common Banana Regime: An Initial Evaluation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 615-627, December.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002. "EU Preferential Trade Arrangements and Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(10), pages 1415-1432, November.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 105-120, March.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy Changes: Does Market Structure Matter?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.