Tariffication of Tariff Rate Quotas under oligopolistic competition: the case of the EU import regimes for bananas
AbstractPaper removed by author for revision 12/09/08.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium with number 44165.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
import quotas; oligopoly; bananas; International Relations/Trade;
Other versions of this item:
- Margherita Scoppola, 2008. "Tariffication of Tariff Rate Quotas under oligopolistic competition: the case of the EU import regimes for bananas," Working Papers 16-2008, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jan 2010.
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2010. "EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-153, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.