Impacts of the Common Market Organization for Bananas on European Union Markets, International Trade, and Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kersten, Lutz, 1995. "Impacts of the EU Banana Market Regulation on International Competition, Trade and Welfare," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 321-35.
- CÃ¡ceres-HernÃ¡ndez, JosÃ© Juan & MartÃn RodrÃguez, Gloria & GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez, JosÃ© Ignacio & Nuez YÃ¡nez, Juan Sebastian, 2013. "ana exports. Are product withdrawal decisions rational?," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
- Muhammad, Andrew & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Zahniser, Steven, 2011. "Competiveness of Latin American Exports in the U.S. Banana Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98365, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hervé Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël & Fabrice Levert & J. Lambana, 2005.
"The tariff-only import regime for bananas in the European Union: Is setting the tariff at right level an impossible mission?,"
- Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal & Levert, Fabrice & Lombana, Jahir, 2005. "The Tariff-Only Import Regime for Bananas in the European Union: Is Setting the Tariff at Right Level an Impossible Mission?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy Changes: Does Market Structure Matter?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2010. "EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-153, April.
- Guyomard, Herve & Laroche, Catherine & Le Mouel, Chantal, 1999. "An economic assessment of the Common Market Organization for bananas in the European Union," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 105-120, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.