El Ni˜no Southern Oscillation Impacts on Crop Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. with number 151429.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-07-05 (Insurance Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ardian Harri & Keith H. Coble & Alan P. Ker & Barry J. Goodwin, 2011. "Relaxing Heteroscedasticity Assumptions in Area-Yield Crop Insurance Rating," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 703-713.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Ubilava, David, 2012. "The Effect of the El Nino Southern Oscillation on U.S. Corn Production and Downside Risk," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119785, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Barry K. Goodwin, 2001. "Problems with Market Insurance in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 643-649.
- David Ubilava & Matt Holt, 2013. "El Niño southern oscillation and its effects on world vegetable oil prices: assessing asymmetries using smooth transition models," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, 04.
- Jesse Tack & Ardian Harri & Keith Coble, 2012.
"More than Mean Effects: Modeling the Effect of Climate on the Higher Order Moments of Crop Yields,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1037-1054.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2012. "More than Mean Effects: Modeling the Effect of Climate on the Higher Order Moments of Crop Yields," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.