Nonlinear Effects of Weather on Corn Yields
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanaka, Kenta & Managi, Shunsuke & Kondo, Katsunobu & Masuda, Kiyotaka & Yamamoto, Yasutaka, 2012.
"Potential climate effects on Japanese rice productivity,"
35823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi & Katsunobu Kondo & Kiyotaka Masuda & Yasutaka Yamamoto, 2011. "Potential Climate Effect On Japanese Rice Productivity," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 237-255.
- Anubhab Pattanayak & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2013. "Weather Sensitivity of Rice Yield: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2013-081, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Hwang, Tsorng-Chyi & Chen, Meng-Gu & Chang, Chia-Lin, 2011.
"Price stabilization in the Taiwan hog and broiler industries: Evidence from a STAR approach,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 213-219.
- Hwang, Tsorng-Chyi & Chen, Meng-Gu & Chang, Chia-Lin, 2010. "Price Stabilization in the Taiwan Hog and Broiler Industries: Evidence from a STAR Approach," MPRA Paper 15552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012.
"Crop Yield Skewness and the Normal Distribution,"
Staff General Research Papers
35019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antle, John & Mu, Jianhong E. & Abatzoglou, John, 2013. "Climate and the Spatial-Temporal Distribution of Winter Wheat Yields: Evidence from the U.S. Pacific Northwest," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150393, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Traboulsi, Mohamad Rafic, 2013. "Effect of Climate Change on Supply Response of Florida Citrus Crops 1980-2010," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143063, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Salvatore Di Falco & Alemu Mekonnen, 2014. "Is it the climate or the weather? Differential economic impacts of climatic factors in Ethiopia," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 148, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G., 2014. "Climate change, adaptation and China's grain production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 72-89.
- Ubilava, David & Holt, Matthew T., 2009. "Nonlinearities in the World Vegetable Oil Price System: El Nino Effects," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49360, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Baojing Sun & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2012. "Climate Impacts on Chinese Corn Yields: A Fractional Polynomial Regression Model," Working Papers 2012-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew P., 2012. "Kansas Grain Supply Response to Economic and Biophysical Factors, 1977-2007," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124385, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farm Land Values," Working Papers 2013.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sharp, Paul & Uebele, Martin, 2013. "Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Market Integration in the United States: A long run perspective," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.