Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY
Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aaeaci
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 157827 Analyzing Federal Farm Program and Crop Insurance Options to Assess Policy Design and Risk Management Implications for Crop Producers
by Lubben, Bradley & Stockton, Matthew & Protopop, Iuliia & Jansen, Jim
- 157812 Examining Contemporaneous Farm and County Losses Using Farm Level Data
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Demircan, Vecdi & Scnhitkey, Gary & Barnaby, Art & Ibendahl, Gregg & Herbel, Kevin
- 157282 The Demand for Crop Insurance: How Important are the Subsidies?
by ODonoghue, Erik J.
- 156958 Challenging Belief in the Law of Small Numbers
by Coble, Keith H. & Barnett, Barry J. & Riley, John Michael
- 156945 Adjusting Crop Insurance APH Calculation to Accommodate Biomass Production
by Dolginow, Joseph & Massey, Raymond & Myers, Brent & Kitchen, Newell
- 156936 Crop Insurance for Energy Grasses
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 156845 Institutional Barries to an Insurance-Based Farm Safety Net
by Anderson, John & Young, Robert & Davis, Todd
- 156836 Impact of Crop Insurance Indemnity Payments on Cash Rents and Land Values
by Langemeier, Michael
- 156826 Analysis of the STAX and SCO Programs for Cotton Producers
by Campiche, Jody
- 156825 Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating
by Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Mary Frances & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Boyles, Ryan & Goodwin, Barry K. & Knight, Thomas O.
- 156824 Managing Specialty Crop Risk in North Carolina: A Working Paper
by Robinson, James & Marlow, Scott & Madeley, Michelle
- 156821 Revenue Risk, Crop Insurance and Forward Contracting
by Walters, Cory G. & Preston, Richard
- 156789 Soil Matters: How the Federal Crop Insurance Program should be reformed to encourage low-risk farming methods with high-reward environmental outcomes
by O'Connor, Claire
- 156753 Evaluating the Interaction between Farm Programs with Crop Insurance and Producers' Risk Preferences
by Davis, Todd D. & Anderson, John D. & Young, Robert E.
- 156713 Moove Over: Will New Government-Sponsored Dairy Margin Insurance Crowd Out Private Market Risk Management Tools?
by Wolf, Christopher & Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron
- 156704 Analysis of the Supplemental Coverage Option
by Gerlt, Scott & Westhoff, Patrick