Institutional Barries to an Insurance-Based Farm Safety Net
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY with number 156845.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Farm Bill; Crop Insurance; Agricultural and Food Policy; Political Economy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-10-18 (Insurance Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982.
"Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C, 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," CUDARE Working Paper Series 231, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Joseph W. Glauber, 2004. "Crop Insurance Reconsidered," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1179-1195.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.