The Evolution and Changing Geographical Structure of World Agri-food Trade, 1950-2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC) in its series Working Papers with number 10-06.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2011-01-16 (International Trade)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "New directions of trade for the agri-food industry: a disaggregated approach for different income countries, 1963-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2013-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"Agricultural and food trade in European Union countries, 1963‐2000:a gravity equation approach,"
Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE)
1007, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- R.Serrano & V.Pinilla, 2011. "Agricultural and Food Trade in European Union Countries, 1963-2000: A Gravity Equation Approach," Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 43, pages 191-229, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karine Pellier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.