Are there ENSO signals in the macroeconomy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna Krivelyova & Cesare Robotti, 2003. "Playing the field: Geomagnetic storms and international stock markets," Working Paper 2003-5a, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark Kamstra & Lisa Kramer & Maurice Levi, 2002.
"Winter blues: a SAD stock market cycle,"
2002-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Clemente, Jesus & Montanes, Antonio & Reyes, Marcelo, 1998. "Testing for a unit root in variables with a double change in the mean," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 175-182, May.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1987. "Factor analysis and AIC," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Vogelsang, T.I. & Perron, P., 1991.
"Nonstationary and Level Shifts With An Application To Purchasing Power Parity,"
359, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, Pierre & Vogelsang, Timothy J, 1992. "Nonstationarity and Level Shifts with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 301-20, July.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991.
"Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992. "Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Tom Doan, . "KPSS: RATS procedure to perform KPSS (Kwiatowski, Phillips, Schmidt, and Shin) stationarity test," Statistical Software Components RTS00100, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lan-Fen Chu & Michael McAleer & Chi-Chung Chen, 2012.
"How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Global Economy?,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
2012-20, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, revised Sep 2012.
- Lan-Fen Chu & Michael McAleer & Chi-Chung Chen, 2012. "How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Global Economy?," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 1, pages 1-12.
- Lan-Fen Chu & M. McAleer & Chi-Chung Chen, 2012. "How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Global Economy?," KIER Working Papers 829, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lan-Fen Chu & Michael McAleer & Chi-Chung Chen, 2013. "How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Global Economy?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-007/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chu, L.F. & McAleer, M.J. & Chen, C.-C., 2012. "How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Global Economy?," Econometric Institute Report EI 2012-28, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Lau-Fen Chu & Michael McAleer & Chi-Chung Chen, 2012. "How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions And the Global Economy?," Working Papers in Economics 12/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chu, L-F. & McAleer, M.J. & Chen, C.-C., 2012. "How Volatile is ENSO for Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Global Economy?," Econometric Institute Report EI 2012-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Ubilava, David, 2013. "El Niño Southern Oscillation and Primary Agricultural Commodity Prices: Causal Inferences from Smooth Transition Models," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152202, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.