Trends in the Terms of Trade of Primary Commodities, 1900-1982: The Controversy and Its Origins
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 39 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Savastano, Sara & Vezzani, Antonio, 2010. "The deterministic and speculative component of the terms of trade of primary commodities: An “Eclectic” Real Option value approach," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61086, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John T. Cuddington & Rodney Ludema & Shamila A Jayasuriya, 2002.
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
140, Central Bank of Chile.
- Tilton, John E., 2013.
"The terms of trade debate and the policy implications for primary product producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 196-203.
- John E. Tilton, 2012. "The Terms Of Trade Debate and the Policy Implications for Primary Product Producers," Working Papers 2012-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001.
"Does Globalization Make the World More Unequal?,"
NBER Working Papers
8228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1996. "Growth, welfare and optimal trade taxes: a fallacy of composition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 369-380, August.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Mondialisation et inégalité : une longue histoire," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(1), pages 7-41.
- Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "A reexamination of trends in primary commodity prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 242-251, July.
- Federico, Giovanni & Vasta, Michelangelo, 2010. "Was industrialization an escape from the commodity lottery? Evidence from Italy, 1861-1939," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 228-243, April.
- Giovanni Federico & Michelangelo Vasta, 2009. "Was industrialization an escape from the commodity lottery? Evidence from Italy, 1861-1940," Department of Economics University of Siena 573, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.