Sources of economic fluctuations in oil‐exporting economies: implications for choice of exchange rate regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Snudden, 2013. "Cyclical Fiscal Rules for Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 13/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Christoph Fischer, 2011.
"Currency blocs in the 21st century,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
87, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2012. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 24/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.