Journal of Globalization and Development
Contact information of De Gruyter:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Download restrictions: For access to full text, subscription to the journal or payment for the individual article is required.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Peter Golla)
Series handle: repec:bpj:globdv
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 161-197 Context Matters for Size: Why External Validity Claims and Development Practice do not Mix
by Pritchett Lant & Sandefur Justin
- 199-211 The Art of Currency Manipulation: How Some Profiteer by Deliberately Distorting Exchange Rates
by Basu Kaushik
- 213-252 Threat Effects and Trade: Wage Discipline through Product Market Competition
by Dube Arindrajit & Reddy Sanjay G.
2013, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 253-281 The Evolution of Consumption and Wealth Inequality in India: A Quantitative Assessment
by Subramanian Sreenivasan & Jayaraj Dhairiyarayar
2013, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-47 Does Foreign Aid Displace Domestic Taxation?
by Carter Patrick
- 49-94 The Renminbi Bloc is Here: Asia Down, Rest of the World to Go?
by Subramanian Arvind & Kessler Martin
- 95-130 Financial Liberalization, Limited Contract Enforcement and Productivity
by Saygili Meryem
- 131-160 Property Insecurity and Conflict
by Lawson-Remer Terra
2013, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-42 The Structure and Dynamics of International Development Assistance
by Coscia Michele & Hausmann Ricardo & Hidalgo César A.
- 1-39 Export Similarity Networks and Proximity Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies
by Gathani Sachin & Stoelinga Dimitri
- 1-31 Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in a Competitive Real Exchange Rate Strategy for Development
by Rapetti Martin
- 1-25 Caught in a Poverty Trap? Testing for Single vs. Multiple Equilibrium Models of Growth
by Rodríguez Francisco R. & Shelton Cameron A.
- 1-18 The Declining Labor Share of Income
by Rodriguez Francisco & Jayadev Arjun
- 1-16 Latin America’s Trade and Growth Patterns, the China Factor, and Prebisch’s Nightmare
by Ros Jaime
2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-28 How Does Credit Access Affect Children's Time Allocation?: Evidence from Rural India
by Fuwa Nobuhiko & Ito Seiro & Kubo Kensuke & Kurosaki Takashi & Sawada Yasuyuki
- 1-27 The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters
by Bouët Antoine & Laborde-Debucquet David & Dienesch Elisa & Elliott Kimberly
- 1-25 Do Worker Remittances Reduce Output Volatility in Developing Countries?
by Chami Ralph & Hakura Dalia S. & Montiel Peter J.
- 1-24 International Income Comparisons and Social Welfare: Methodology, Analysis, and Implications
by Dehejia Vivek H. & Voia Marcel C.
- 1-22 Land Deals in Africa: Pioneers and Speculators
by Collier Paul & Venables Anthony J.
2012, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 1-30 Rich Consumers and Poor Producers: Quality and Rent Distribution in Global Value Chains
by Swinnen Johan & Vandeplas Anneleen
- 1-32 Skill-Biased Technology Imports, Increased Schooling Access, and Income Inequality in Developing Countries
by Behar Alberto
- 1-3 The G-20: A Critical Evaluation of Its Progress and Prospects
by Dervis Kemal & Lombardi Domenico
- 1-29 Global Growth and Distribution: China, India, and the Emergence of a Global Middle Class
by Bussolo Maurizio & de Hoyos Rafael E. & Medvedev Denis & van der Mensbrugghe Dominique
- 1-27 Discovery of Flower Industry in Ethiopia: Experimentation and Coordination
by Gebreeyesus Mulu & Iizuka Michiko
- 1-25 Governing Interdependent Financial Systems: Lessons from the Vienna Initiative
by Pistor Katharina
- 1-23 A History of G20 Summits: The Evolving Dynamic of Global Leadership
by Bradford Colin I. & Linn Johannes F.
- 1-21 The Limits of Incrementalism: The G20, the FSB, and the International Regulatory Agenda
by Helleiner Eric
- 1-19 The G20 has Served its Purpose and Should be Replaced
by Vestergaard Jakob & Wade Robert H.
- 1-18 The G20 and the Reform of the International Monetary System
by Mistral Jacques
- 1-14 Is There Life for the G20 beyond the Global Financial Crisis?
by Dadush Uri & Suominen Kati
2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Impact of the Global Commodity and Financial Crises on Poverty in Vietnam
by Thurlow James & Tarp Finn & McCoy Simon & Hai Nguyen Manh & Breisinger Clemens & Arndt Channing
- 1-42 Eastern Caution, Western Exuberance and Global Imbalances
by Miller Marcus & Santos Monteiro Paulo & Zhang Lei
- 1-35 Redemption or Abstinence? Original Sin, Currency Mismatches and Counter Cyclical Policies in the New Millennium
by Hausmann Ricardo & Panizza Ugo
- 1-33 Regional Financing Arrangements and the Stability of the International Monetary System
by McKay Julie & Volz Ulrich & Wölfinger Regine
- 1-32 Mobility Costs and Regional Inequality: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Shilpi Forhad
- 1-28 Are Managers' Perceptions of Constraints to Growth Reliable? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in South Africa
by Clarke George R
- 1-27 Mother or Child? Intra-household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism
by Dasgupta Indraneel
2010, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-37 Binding Constraints and Second-Best Strategies in Endogenous Growth Models with Public Finance
by Misch Florian & Gemmell Norman & Kneller Richard
- 1-9 Does the SDR Have a Future?
by Cooper Richard N
- 1-5 Introduction: Is the Era of the Dollar Over?
by Williamson John
- 1-47 Contagion, Liberalization, and the Optimal Structure of Globalization
by Stiglitz Joseph E.
- 1-35 The Past and Future of American Finance: American Experimentalism without American Exceptionalism
by Lothian Tamara
- 1-31 Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?
by Ravallion Martin
- 1-29 Aid, Growth, and Development: Have We Come Full Circle?
by Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Tarp Finn
- 1-27 Recent Russian Debate on Moving from VAT to Sales Taxes and Its Global Implications
by Whalley John & Kononova Vera
- 1-26 Towards A New Global Reserve System
by Stiglitz Joseph E & Greenwald Bruce
- 1-16 Is the Era of the Dollar Over?
by Wyplosz Charles
- 1-15 Building an SDR-Based Global Reserve System
by Ocampo José Antonio
- 1-14 The New Politics of Global Reserve Reform
by Helleiner Eric
- 1-12 The Future of the Reserve System
by Williamson John
- 1-11 Borrowing to Save
by Morduch Jonathan
2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-16 Macro Crises and Targeting Transfers to the Poor
by Kanbur Ravi
- 1-62 Incomes in South Africa after the Fall of Apartheid
by Leibbrandt Murray & Levinsohn James A & McCrary Justin
- 1-47 Democracy, Autocracy and Bureaucracy
by Dixit Avinash K
- 1-4 Symposium: The Return of Counter-cyclical Policy - Editorial Preface
by Ocampo Jose Antonio
- 1-38 Impact of Political Reservations in West Bengal Local Governments on Anti-Poverty Targeting
by Bardhan Pranab K. & Mookherjee Dilip & Parra Torrado Monica
- 1-29 Public Finance and Economic Development: Reflections based on Experience in China
by Gordon Roger H.
- 1-24 Dysfunctional Finance: Positive Shocks and Negative Outcomes
by Hoff Karla
- 1-22 Africa: Africa's Counter-Cyclical Policy Responses to the Crisis
by Kasekende Louis & Brixova Zuzana & Ndikumana Leonce
- 1-20 Poverty and Disequalization
by Mookherjee Dilip & Ray Debraj
- 1-19 Europe: How Deep Is a Crisis? Policy Responses and Structural Factors Behind Diverging Performances
by Fitoussi Jean Paul & Saraceno Francesco
- 1-16 Latin America: The Structural Fiscal Balance Policy in Chile: A Move Toward Counter-Cyclical Macroeconomics
by Ffrench-Davis Ricardo
- 1-15 Europe: Counter-Cyclical Policies in Light of the Global Financial Crisis: The Case of Turkey
by Ozatay Fatih
- 1-14 Latin America: Counter-Cyclical Policy in Brazil: 2008-09
by Barbosa Nelson
- 1-12 Latin America: Comments on Financial Regulation and International Capital Flows in Latin America
by Villar Leonardo
- 1-10 Asia: China's Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis
by Yu Yongding