Africa: Africa's Counter-Cyclical Policy Responses to the Crisis
AbstractThis piece is part of the journal's symposia, entitled "The Return of Counter-Cyclical Policies."
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Gruyter in its journal Journal of Globalization and Development.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Végh, 2005.
"When It Rains, It Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 11-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Vegh, 2004. "When it Rains, it Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Working Papers 10780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2004. "When it rains, it pours: Procyclical capital flows and macroeconomic policies," MPRA Paper 13883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006.
"Inflation targeting regimes,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Zuzana Brixiova & Kaouther Abderrahim, 2010. "Working Paper 117 - Supporting Africa's Post-Crisis Growth: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," Working Paper Series 254, African Development Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2012. "Accounting for gender production from a growth accounting framework in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6153, The World Bank.
- Ilene Grabel, 2013. "The Rebranding of Capital Controls in an Era of Productive Incoherence," Working Papers wp318, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pedro Conceição & Sebastian Levine, 2011. "The African Moment: On the Brink of a Development Breakthrough," Working Papers 2011-001, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2011.
"Do institutions and social cohesion enhance the effectiveness of aid? New Evidence from Africa,"
ICER Working Papers
13-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2012. "Do Institutions And Social Cohesion Enhance The Effectiveness Of Aid? New Evidence From Africa," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1240003-1-1.
- James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2010. "Is There a Case for Formal Inflation Targeting in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers wp218, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2013. "The Private Sector as Culprit and Victim of Corruption in Africa," Working Papers wp330, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Akyeampong, Emmanuel & Fofack, Hippolyte, 2012. "The contribution of African women to economic growth and development : historical perspectives and policy implications -- Part I : the pre-colonial and colonial periods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6051, The World Bank.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012.
"Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community,"
Working Paper Series
409, African Development Bank.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012. "Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community," Working Paper Series 432, African Development Bank.
- Ronald Mendoza & Ronald, 2010. "Inclusive Crises, Exclusive Recoveries, and Policies to Prevent a Double Whammy for the Poor," Working papers 1004, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Maswana, Jean-Claude, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Recession," Working Papers 15, JICA Research Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.