Policy space and the changing paradigm in conducting macroeconomic policies in developing countries
In: New financing trends in Latin America: a bumpy road towards stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 36-03.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-51, December.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006.
"Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending Led to Cross-Country Divergence in per Capita GDP?,"
Wesleyan Economics Working Papers
2006-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Rodriguez, 2007. "Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending led to Cross-Country Divergence in Per Capita GDP?," Working Papers 52, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- repec:imf:imfocp:220 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar S. Prasad & Marco E. Terrones, 2005. "Growth and Volatility in an Era of Globalization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 31-63.
- Ricardo Gottschalk, 2005. "The Macro Content of PRSPs: Assessing the Need for a More Flexible Macroeconomic Policy Framework," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 23(4), pages 419-442, 07.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2008. "Monetary and financial stability implications of capital flows in Latin America and the Caribbean," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 43, June.
- Poomjai Nacaskul & Kritchaya Janjaroen & Suparit Suwanik, 2012. "Economic Rationales for Central Banking: Historical Evolution, Policy Space, Institutional Integrity, and Paradigm Challenges," Working Papers 2012-04, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.