The Instability and Inequities of the Global Reserve System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal International Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110909
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Stephany Griffith Jones, 2009. "Les fonds souverains du point de vue des pays en développement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 259-274.
- Gheorghe Voinea & Sorin Gabriel Anton, 2009. "Redefining the role of international monetary fund in the light of the current economic and financial crisis," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 202-209, November.
- Carabelli, Anna M. & Cedrini, Mario, 2013.
"Globalization and Keynes’s Ideal of a “Sounder Political Economy between all Nations,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201349, University of Turin.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini. Mario, 2013. "Globalization and Keynes's Ideal of a 'Sounder Political Economy between All Nations," CESMEP Working Papers 201305, University of Turin.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2010. "Metaphern, Begriffe und Bedeutungen: Das Beispiel internationale monetäre Institutionen," Discussion Papers 2010/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- José Antonio Ocampo Gaviria, 2009. "Economic Policy Implications of the Current Financial Instability," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(53-54), pages 191-215, January -.
- Shrestha, Prakash Kumar, 2013. "Banking Ssystems, central banks and international reserve accumulation in East Asian economies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 7(14), pages 1-29.
- Ákos Dani & Ágnes Tõrös, 2011. "China’s Sovereign Wealth Funds: A path to sustained development?," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 56(2), pages 241-256.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Stephany Griffith-Jones, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Funds : a Developing Country Perspective," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 241-254.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.