Latin America: Counter-Cyclical Policy in Brazil: 2008-09
AbstractThis is one of the journal's symposia entitled "The Return of Counter-Cyclical Policies."
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Gruyter in its journal Journal of Globalization and Development.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Héctor Cuasquer & René Maldonado, 2011. "Microfinanzas y microcrédito en Latinoamérica," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 179-193, Octubre-d.
- Ilene Grabel, 2013. "The Rebranding of Capital Controls in an Era of Productive Incoherence," Working Papers wp318, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Guillermo Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli & Pablo Otonello, 2013.
"Jobless Recoveries during Financial Crises: Is Inflation the Way Out,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
711, Central Bank of Chile.
- Guillermo Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli & Pablo Ottonello, 2013. "Jobless Recoveries During Financial Crises: Is Inflation the Way Out?," NBER Working Papers 19683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Iván Canales-Kriljenko & Luis I. Jácome H. & Ali Alichi & Ivan Luis de Oliveira Lima, 2011. "Sorteando la tormenta mundial: beneficios de la reforma de política monetaria en cinco países latinoamericanos," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 194-226, Octubre-d.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.