Microfinanzas y microcrédito en Latinoamérica
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos in its journal Boletín.
Volume (Year): LVII (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (Octubre-diciembre)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcel Peter & Scott Roger & Geoffrey Heenan, 2006. "Implementing Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 06/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbosa Nelson, 2010. "Latin America: Counter-Cyclical Policy in Brazil: 2008-09," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Turgut Kisinbay & Eric Parrado & Rodolfo Maino & Jorge IvÃ¡n Canales Kriljenko, 2006.
"Setting the Operational Framework for Producing Inflation Forecasts,"
IMF Working Papers
06/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge Canales-Kriljenko & Turgut Kisinbay & Rodolfo Maino & Eric Parrado, 2006. "Setting the Operational Framework for Producing Inflation Forecasts," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 362, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eric Parrado, 2004. "Singapore's Unique Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 04/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher Crowe & Ellen E. Meade, 2007.
"Central Bank Independence and Transparency: Evolution and Effectiveness,"
2007-20, American University, Department of Economics.
- Crowe, Christopher & Meade, Ellen E., 2008. "Central bank independence and transparency: Evolution and effectiveness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 763-777, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.