The rural growth trifecta: outdoor amenities, creative class and entrepreneurial context -super-�
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capelleras, Joan-Lluis & Mole, Kevin F., 2012. "How ‘buzz’ reduces uncertainty for new firm founders," MPRA Paper 38170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pender, John L. & Marre, Alexander W. & Reeder, Richard J., 2012. "Rural Wealth Creation Concepts, Strategies, and Measures," Economic Research Report 121860, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Todd Gabe & Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander, 2012.
"The Creative Class and the crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53.
- Gabe, Todd & Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2012. "The Creative Class And The Crisis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 272, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- John V. Winters, 2011.
"Human Capital and Population Growth in Nonmetropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 25(4), pages 353-365, November.
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Human Capital and Population Growth in Non-Metropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration," MPRA Paper 25592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catarina Selada & Ines Vilhena da Cunha & Elisabete Tomaz, 2011. "Creative Clusters in Low Density Areas: A Case-Study Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1366, European Regional Science Association.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Guettabi, Mouhcine, 2013. "The Great Recession and Nonmetropolitan America," MPRA Paper 44829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiziana Cuccia, 2012. "Is it worth being inscribed in the world heritage list? A case study of “The Baroque cities in Val di Noto” (Sicily)," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 169-190.
- Xu, Wan & Lambert, Dayton M., 2011. "Business Establishment Growth in the Appalachian Region, 2000-2007: An Application of Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.