A generalized method of moments estimator for a spatial model with moving average errors, with application to real estate prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2004. "Estimation of simultaneous systems of spatially interrelated cross sectional equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 27-50.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Gibbons, Steve & Machin, Stephen, 2003. "Valuing English primary schools," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 197-219, March.
- Pedro Amaral & Mauro Lemos & Rodrigo Sim�es & Fl�via Chein, 2010.
"Regional Imbalances and Market Potential in Brazil,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 463-482.
- Pedro Vasconcelos Amaral & Mauro Borges Lemos & Rodrigo Ferreira Simões & Flávia Chein Feres, 2007. "Regional imbalances and market potential in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td324, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2012.
"Forecasting with spatial panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3381-3397.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baltagi B-H & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," Working Papers ERMES 0710, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Atreya, Ajita & Susana, Ferreira, 2012. "Analysis of Spatial Variation in Flood Risk Perception," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119738, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- S Holly & M Hashem Pesaran & T Yamagata, .
"Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK,"
09/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Holly, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata, T., 2009. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0952, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 4694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 2913, CESifo Group Munich.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2010. "GMM estimation of Spatial Panels with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 20152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atreya, Ajita & Ferreira, Susana, 2012. "Spatial Variation in Flood Risk Perception: A Spatial Econometric Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2011.
"Structural interactions in spatial panels,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 69-94, February.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Holly, Sean, 2009. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-39, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1004, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2010. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," CDMA Working Paper Series 201003, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Xu, Wan & Lambert, Dayton M., 2011. "Business Establishment Growth in the Appalachian Region, 2000-2007: An Application of Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marín, Manuel & Mur Lacambra, Jesús, 2013. "Detecting dependence between spatial processes," MPRA Paper 43861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2009. "GMM estimation of spatial panels," MPRA Paper 16327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan Brady, 2013. "The Spatial Diffusion of Regional Housing Prices across U.S. States," Departmental Working Papers 45, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E., 2011. "GMM estimation of spatial panels with fixed effects and unknown heteroskedasticity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 487-497, September.
- Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi, 2011. "The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.