Errors in variables and spatial effects in hedonic house price models of ambient air quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004.
"Spatial Statistics and Real Estate,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, 09.
- Beron, Kurt & Murdoch, James & Thayer, Mark, 2001. "The Benefits of Visibility Improvement: New Evidence from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 319-37, March-May.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, . "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P., 2004. "General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 559-584, May.
- Patrick Bayer & Nathaniel Keohane & Christopher Timmins, 2006.
"Migration and Hedonic Valuation: The Case of Air Quality,"
NBER Working Papers
12106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayer, Patrick & Keohane, Nathaniel & Timmins, Christopher, 2009. "Migration and hedonic valuation: The case of air quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Gillen, Kevin & Thibodeau, Thomas & Wachter, Susan, 2001.
"Anisotropic Autocorrelation in House Prices,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-30, July.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Tony H. Grubesic, 2009. "The Importance of Broadband Provision to Knowledge Intensive Firm Location," GeoDa Center Working Papers 1019, GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & Jo�o Marques, 2012.
"Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 133-167, March.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Anselmo de Castro & João Lourenço Marques, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 253, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Marques, João Lourenço, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Amenity values of spatial configurations of forest landscapes over space and time in the Southern Appalachian Highlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2646-2657, August.
- Nancy Lozano-Gracia, 2008. "Semi-Parametric Hedonic Models, and Empirical Comparison," GeoDa Center Working Papers 1006, GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation.
- Luc Anselin, 2009. "Thirty Years of Spatial Econometrics," GeoDa Center Working Papers 1013, GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation.
- Montero, José María & Larraz, Beatriz & Chasco, Coro, 2008. "Building an Environmental Quality Index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach with DP2," MPRA Paper 10736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Wan & Lambert, Dayton M., 2011. "Business Establishment Growth in the Appalachian Region, 2000-2007: An Application of Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- B. Dettori & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2008.
"Total factor productivity, intangible assets and spatial dependence in the European regions,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200823, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Barbara Dettori & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity, Intangible Assets and Spatial Dependence in the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1401-1416, September.
- Christian Helmers & Manasa Patnam, 2010. "Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2010-13, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gianfranco Piras, . "sphet: Spatial Models with Heteroskedastic Innovations in R," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 35(i01).
- Christian Helmers & Manasa Patnam, 2010.
"Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0059, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Helmers, Christian & Patnam, Manasa, 2011. "Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 40, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Christian Helmers & Manasa Patnam, 2010. "Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- Jean CavailhÃ‹s & Isabelle Thomas, 2011. "The influence of urban sprawl on farmland prices in Belgium (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1628, European Regional Science Association.
- Dorsey, Robert E. & Hu, Haixin & Mayer, Walter J. & Wang, Hui-chen, 2010. "Hedonic versus repeat-sales housing price indexes for measuring the recent boom-bust cycle," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 75-93, June.
- Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés , Gema & Mínguez, Román, 2011. "Spatial Hedonic Pricing Models for Testing the Adequacy of Acoustic Areas in Madrid, Spain," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 157-181.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Dayton Lambert & Seung Kim & Roland Roberts & William Park, 2011. "Relationship between value of open space and distance from housing locations within a community," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 393-414, December.
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.