General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 47 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constant Tra, 2009. "Title: A Discrete Choice Equilibrium Approach to Valuing Large Environmental Changes," Working Papers 0922, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Tra, Constant I., 2010. "A discrete choice equilibrium approach to valuing large environmental changes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 183-196, February.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Jarrah, Abdul Salam, 2010. "A new approach to computing hedonic equilibria and investigating the properties of locational sorting models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 322-335, May.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2009. "Using a Bundled Amenity Model to Estimate the Value of Cropland Open Space and Determine an Optimal Buffer Zone," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of Air Quality Measures in Hedonic House Price Models: Spatial Aspects This paper is part of a joint research effort with James Murdoch (University of Texas, Dallas) and Mark Thayer (San," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-52.
- Blackman, Allen, 2009.
"Alternative Pollution Control Policies in Developing Countries: Informal, Informational, and Voluntary,"
dp-09-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen, 2009. "Alternative Pollution Control Policies in Developing Countries: Informal, Informational, and Voluntary," Discussion Papers dp-09-10, Resources For the Future.
- Wilbert Grevers & Anne Veen Van Der, 2006. "Optimal Land Use and the Allocation of Endogenous Amenities," ERSA conference papers ersa06p522, European Regional Science Association.
- Wilbert Grevers & Anne Van der Veen, 2005. "Welfare Economic Aspects of Land Use Planning," ERSA conference papers ersa05p386, European Regional Science Association.
- Luc Anselin & Nancy Lozano-Gracia, 2008. "Errors in variables and spatial effects in hedonic house price models of ambient air quality," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 5-34, February.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Soren Boye & Stenger, Anne, 2011.
"Spatial Preference Heterogeneity in Forest Recreation,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
120386, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Stenger, Anne, 2013. "Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 67-77.
- Clifford Lipscomb & Michael Farmer, 2005. "Household diversity and market segmentation within a single neighborhood," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 791-810, December.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2004. "Poverty and Environmental Degradation: Searching for Theoretical Linkages," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200403, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2004.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & Freeman III, A. Myrick, 2006. "Welfare Theory and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 517-570 Elsevier.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & V. Kerry Smith & Christopher Timmins, 2013. "The New Economics of Equilibrium Sorting and Policy Evaluation Using Housing Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1007-62, December.
- Allen Blackman, 2010. "Alternative Pollution Control Policies in Developing Countries," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 234-253, Summer.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2009. "Decomposing the structural identification of non-market values," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 123-139, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.