Human capital, graduate migration and innovation in British regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Abreu & Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann, 2011. "Migration and inter-industry mobility of UK graduates: Effect on earnings and career satisfaction," ERSA conference papers ersa11p118, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias D. Ketterer, 2012.
"Do local amenities affect the appeal of regions in Europe for migrants?,"
2012-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias D. Ketterer, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect The Appeal Of Regions In Europe For Migrants?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 535-561, October.
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect the Appeal of Regions in Europe for Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winters, John V, 2010.
"Human Capital and Population Growth in Non-Metropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration,"
25592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Winters, 2011. "Human Capital and Population Growth in Nonmetropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 25(4), pages 353-365, November.
- Elisabetta Marinelli, 2011. "Graduate migration in Italy - Lifestyle or necessity?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1608, European Regional Science Association.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar, 2012. "Dwindling U.S. internal migration: Evidence of spatial equilibrium or structural shifts in local labor markets?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 375-388.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rok, Jakub, 2013. "Mobility of human capital and its effect on regional economic development. Review of theory and empirical literature," MPRA Paper 45755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Rickman & Belal Fallah & Mark Partridge, 2011. "Geographic Determinants of Hi-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," ERSA conference papers ersa11p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2012. "A Regional Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Working Papers in Economics 12/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Mark D., Partridge & M. Rose, Olfert, 2010.
"The Winner's Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st Century Regions,"
29646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark D. Partridge & M. Rose Olfert, 2011. "The Winners' Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st-Century Regions," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 143-178.
- Mark Partridge & Rose Olfert, 2011. "The Winners' Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st Century Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1655, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabian Kratz, 2011. "Is spatial mobility a reproduction mechanism of inequality? An empirical analysis of the job search behavior and the international mobility of students and re-cent graduates," Working Papers 26, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Ciriaci, Daria, 2009. "University quality, interregional brain drain and spatial inequality. The case of Italy," MPRA Paper 30015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Philip Wales, 2013. "Access All Areas? The Impact of Fees and Background on Student Demand for Postgraduate Higher Education in the UK," SERC Discussion Papers 0128, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2013. "The Geography of Patenting In India: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 50595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2011. "Does Skilled Migration Foster Innovative Performance? Evidence from British Local Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0097, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather M. Stephens & Mark D. Partridge, 2011. "Do Entrepreneurs Enhance Economic Growth in Lagging Regions?," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 42(4), pages 431-465, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.