Order Flow and the Monetary Model of Exchange Rates: Evidence from a Novel Data Set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012.
"The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward,"
54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Hans Jørgen Tranvåg & Dagfinn Rime, 2012.
"The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence,"
Working Paper Series
12412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Dagfinn Rime & Hans Jørgen Tranvåg, 2012. "The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence," Working Paper 2012/01, Norges Bank.
- Juan José Echavarría & Luis Fernando Melo velandia & Santiago Téllez & Mauricio Villamizar Villegas, 2013.
"The Impact of Pre-announced Day-to-day Interventions on the Colombian Exchange Rate,"
Borradores de Economia
767, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan José Echavarría & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Santiago Téllez & Mauricio Villamizar, 2013. "The Impact of Pre-announced Day-to-day Interventions on the Colombian Exchange Rate," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010767, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lukas Mankhoff & Lucio Sarno & Maik Schmeling & Andreas Schrimpf, 2013. "Information Flows in Dark Markets: Dissecting Customer Currency Trades," BIS Working Papers 405, Bank for International Settlements.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.