Electronic Finance: Reshaping the Financial Landscape Around the World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
E-finance; financial sector development; developing countries; financial sector regulation.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1998. "Bank notes and stored-value cards: stepping lightly into the past," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999.
"Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000. "Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1999.
"Contagion, bank lending spreads, and output fluctuations,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2186, The World Bank.
- P.R. Agenor & J. Aizenman & A. Hoffmaister, 1998. "Contagion, Bank Lending Spreads and Output Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 6850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katerina Simons & Joanna Stavins, 1998. "Has antitrust policy in banking become obsolete?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- Schüler, Martin, 2002. "Integration of the European market for e-finance: evidence from online brokerage," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2004. "The interaction between face-to-face and electronic delivery: the case of the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 508, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ceylan Onay & Emre Ozsoz, 2013. "The Impact of Internet-Banking on Brick and Mortar Branches: The Case of Turkey," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 187-204, October.
- Luiz Humberto Cavalcante Veiga & André Luís Rossi de Oliveira, 2003.
"Diferenciação Horizontal e Poder de Mercado: os Efeitos do E-BANKING Sobre as Tarifas Bancárias,"
Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
d48, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Luiz Humberto Cavalcante Veiga, 2006. "Diferenciação Horizontal e Poder de Mercado: Os Efeitos do E-Banking sobre as Tarifas Bancárias," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(2), pages 365-393.
- Michael Mussa, 2000. "Factors driving global economic integration," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 9-55.
- Beck, Thorsten & de la Torre, Augusto, 2006.
"The basic analytics of access to financial services,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4026, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Torre, A. de la, 2007. "The basic analytics of access to financial services," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125424, Tilburg University.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Iftekhar Hasan & Cristiano Zazzara, 2009. "Do Internet Activities Add Value? Evidence from the Traditional Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Glaesnner, Thomas G. & Kantur, Zeynep, 2004. "Two case studies on electronic distribution of government securities: the U.S. Treasury Direct System and the Philippine Expanded Small Investors Program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3372, The World Bank.
- Haukioja, Teemu & Hahl, Jarmo, 2001. "The Emergence of the New Economy, and its Challenge to Financial Intermediation and Banking," Discussion Papers 772, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nancy L. Wagner & Dora M. Iakova, 2001. "Financial Sector Evolution in the Central European Economies," IMF Working Papers 01/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas B. King & Daniel A. Nuxoll & Timothy J. Yeager, 2006. "Are the causes of bank distress changing? can researchers keep up?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 57-80.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.