Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997. "Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 165-177, December.
- Copeland Brian R., 1994. "International Trade and the Environment: Policy Reform in a Polluted Small Open Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Lopez Ramon, 1994. "The Environment as a Factor of Production: The Effects of Economic Growth and Trade Liberalization," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-184, September.
- Mangahas, Mahar, 1975. "The Political Economy of Rice in the New Society," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Persson, Annika & Munasinghe, Mohan, 1995. "Natural Resource Management and Economywide Policies in Costa Rica: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modeling Approach," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 259-85, May.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1998. "Economic policies and the environment: the case of tree planting on low-income farms in the Philippines," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 83-104, February.
- Warr, Peter G. & Coxhead, Ian A., 1993. "The Distributional Impact of Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Martinez, Elmer & Shively, Gerald E. & Masters, William J., 1998. "Testing The Link Between Public Intervention And Food Price Variability: Evidence From Rice Markets In The Philippines," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20883, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1995. "Getting agriculture moving: do markets provide the right signals?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 455-472, October.
- Zeynep K. Hansen & Gary D. Libecap, 2003.
"Small Farms, Externalities, and the Dust Bowl of the 1930's,"
NBER Working Papers
10055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeynep K. Hansen & Gary D. Libecap, 2004. "Small Farms, Externalities, and the Dust Bowl of the 1930s," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(3), pages 665-694, June.
- B. Bala & M. Hossain, 2010. "Modeling of food security and ecological footprint of coastal zone of Bangladesh," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 511-529, August.
- Laura Schmitt, 2009. "Developing and applying a soil erosion model in a data-poor context to an island in the rural Philippines," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 19-42, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.