The Distributional Impact of Technical Change in Philippine Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Stanford University, Food Research Institute in its journal Food Research Institute Studies.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): 03 ()
Contact details of provider:
International Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IAN A. COXHEAD & Gerald Shively, 1995.
"Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Economic Change: The Case of Land Degradation in Philippine Agriculture,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
384, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ian A. COXHEAD & Gerald SHIVELY, 1995. "Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Economic Change: The Case Of Land Degradation In Philippine Agriculture," Staff Papers 384, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2002. "Development Strategy, Poverty and Deforestation in the Philippines," Staff Paper Series 456, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Gunawardena, Aruni, 2012. "Effects of Increasing Agricultural Productivity: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for Sri Lanka," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124313, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.