Can Trade Liberalization Have Environmental Benefits in Developing Country Agriculture? A Sri Lankan Case Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian A. COXHEAD & Gerald SHIVELY, 1995.
"Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Economic Change: The Case Of Land Degradation In Philippine Agriculture,"
384, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- IAN A. COXHEAD & Gerald Shively, 1995. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Economic Change: The Case of Land Degradation in Philippine Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 384, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- K.R. Pearson, 1986.
"Automating the Computation of Solutions of Large Economic Models,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-27, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Pearson, K. R., 1988. "Automating the computation of solutions of large economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 385-395, October.
- Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1988. "Foreign trade and economic development: Sri Lanka's experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 1143-1157, October.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2003.
"Trade, Liberalization, Resource Degradation and Industrial Pollution in Developing Countries: An Integrated Analysis,"
Staff Paper Series
462, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Resource Degradation And Industrial Pollution In Developing Countries: An Integrated Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 884, The University of Melbourne.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya, 2000.
"Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines,"
2000.15, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- IAN COXHEAD & Sisira Jayasuriya, . "Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 430, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2001. "Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines," Staff Paper Series 430, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya, 2000. "Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines," Working Papers 2000.15, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Toma, Luiza & Ashworth, Cheryl J. & Stott, Alistair W., 2008. "A Partial Equilibrium Model Of The Linkages Between Animal Welfare, Trade And The Environment In Scotland," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44825, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Development and the Environment in Asia: A Survey of Recent Literature," Staff Paper Series 455, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Anriquez, Gustavo, 2002. "Trade And The Environment: An Economic Literature Survey," Working Papers 28598, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.