Local public works and intergovernmental transfers under asymmetric information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2002.
"Local public goods, inter-regional transfers and private information,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 329-356, February.
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C.D. Silva, 1996. "Local Public Goods, Inter-Regional Transfers and Private Information," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., .
"Interregional redistribution through tax surcharge,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1218, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helmuth Cremer & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 1996. "Interregional redistribution through tax surcharge," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 157-173, May.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997.
9703, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Smith, Peter, 1994.
"On the Intergovernmental Fiscal Game,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 49(1), pages 72-86.
- Gilbert, Guy & Picard, Pierre, 1996. "Incentives and optimal size of local jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Boadway, Robin & Horiba, Isao & Jha, Raghbendra, 1999. " The Provision of Public Services by Government Funded Decentralized Agencies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 100(3-4), pages 157-84, September.
- BUCOVETSKY, Sam & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1997.
"Tax competition and revelation of preferences for public expenditure,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bucovetsky, S. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1998. "Tax Competition and Revelation of Preferences for Public Expenditure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 367-390, November.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-96, September.
- Gustavo Gordillo & Rodrigo Wagner, 2004. "Catalysts for regional development: putting territorial coordination in practice," Urban/Regional 0411002, EconWPA.
- Breuille, Marie-Laure & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007.
"Sharing budgetary austerity under free mobility and asymmetric information: An optimal regulation approach to fiscal federalism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1177-1196, June.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Robert J. Gary-Bobo, 2005. "Sharing Budgetary Austerity under Free Mobility and Asymmetric Information: An Optimal Regulation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1559, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chris Chan & Danny Forwood & Heather Roper & Chris Sayers, 2009. "Public Infrastructure Financing: An International Perspective," Staff Working Papers 0902, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Reyes Calderon Cuadrado, 2005. "Corruption: A Corporate Perspective," Faculty Working Papers 11/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Sergey Sinelnikov & Pavel Kadochnikov & Ilya Trunin, 2008. "From Elections to Appointments of the Regional Governors: Major Challenges and Outcomes," Published Papers 2, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2008.
- Estache, Antonio & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2010.
"What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2010. "What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2008. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Laffont's Lead," Working Papers ECARES 2008_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "The provision of public inputs in a federation under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 52, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.