Local public goods, inter-regional transfers and private information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 46 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C.D. Silva, 1996. "Local Public Goods, Inter-Regional Transfers and Private Information," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Local Public Goods, Risk Sharing, and Private Information in Federal Systems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C. D. Silva, 2003. "Public Good Mix in a Federation with Incomplete Information," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 381-397, 04.
- Gilbert, Guy & Picard, Pierre, 1996. "Incentives and optimal size of local jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997.
9703, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro, 1999.
"Optimal secession rules,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
99-51, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2005.
"Interregional Redistribution and Budget Institutions under Asymmetric Information,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1491, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2350-2361, December.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19390, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Breuille, Marie-Laure & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007.
"Sharing budgetary austerity under free mobility and asymmetric information: An optimal regulation approach to fiscal federalism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1177-1196, June.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Robert J. Gary-Bobo, 2005. "Sharing Budgetary Austerity under Free Mobility and Asymmetric Information: An Optimal Regulation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1559, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allers, Maarten A. & Toolsema, Linda A., 2012. "Welfare financing: Grant allocation and efficiency," Research Report 12004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Linda Toolsema & Maarten Allers, 2014. "Welfare Financing: Grant Allocation and Efficiency," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2006.
"Optimal Design of Intergovernmental Grants Under Asymmetric Information,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2003. "Optimal Design of Intergovernmental Grants under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 919, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2006. "Optimal design of intergovernmental grants under asymmetric information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19392, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "The provision of public inputs in a federation under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 52, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Amedeo Fossati & Marcello Montefiori, 2011. "Adverse Selection in Elderly Care," DEP - series of economic working papers 7/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Bergman, Malin, 2003. "Interregional Inequality and Robin Hood Politics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 523, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Besfamille, Martin, 2004. "Local public works and intergovernmental transfers under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 353-375, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.