Local Public Goods, Inter-Regional Transfers and Private Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Keele University in its series Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) with number 96/11.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Urban Economics, Vol. 47, 2000, pages 39-60.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Keele, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5BG - United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1782 584581
Fax: +44 (0)1782 717577
Web page: http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/ec/cer/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Department of Economics, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG - United Kingdom
Other versions of this item:
- Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2002. "Local public goods, inter-regional transfers and private information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 329-356, February.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilbert, Guy & Picard, Pierre, 1996. "Incentives and optimal size of local jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997.
9703, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C. D. Silva, 2003. "Public Good Mix in a Federation with Incomplete Information," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 381-397, 04.
- Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Local Public Goods, Risk Sharing, and Private Information in Federal Systems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Bergman, Malin, 2003. "Interregional Inequality and Robin Hood Politics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 523, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2006.
"Optimal design of intergovernmental grants under asymmetric information,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19392, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2006. "Optimal Design of Intergovernmental Grants Under Asymmetric Information," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2003. "Optimal Design of Intergovernmental Grants under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 919, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Robert J. Gary-Bobo, 2005.
"Sharing Budgetary Austerity under Free Mobility and Asymmetric Information: An Optimal Regulation Approach to Fiscal Federalism,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1559, CESifo Group Munich.
- Breuille, Marie-Laure & Gary-Bobo, Robert J., 2007. "Sharing budgetary austerity under free mobility and asymmetric information: An optimal regulation approach to fiscal federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1177-1196, June.
- Besfamille, Martin, 2004. "Local public works and intergovernmental transfers under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 353-375, January.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro, 2001.
"Optimal secession rules,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1811-1834, December.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2005.
"Interregional Redistribution and Budget Institutions under Asymmetric Information,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1491, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2350-2361, December.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19390, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Linda Toolsema & Maarten Allers, 2014. "Welfare Financing: Grant Allocation and Efficiency," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Allers, Maarten A. & Toolsema, Linda A., 2012. "Welfare financing: Grant allocation and efficiency," Research Report 12004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "The provision of public inputs in a federation under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 52, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Amedeo Fossati & Marcello Montefiori, 2011. "Adverse Selection in Elderly Care," DEP - series of economic working papers 7/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Martin E. Diedrich to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.