The calculation of shadow prices for industrial wastes using distance functions: An analysis for Spanish ceramic pavements firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 69 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1993. "Derivation of Shadow Prices for Undesirable Outputs: A Distance Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 374-80, May.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1995. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1994," Working Papers 444, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Rolf F�re & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Shadow Pricing of Good and Bad Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 584-590.
- חנה וייל, 1995. "סיעוד במגזר הערבי," Working Papers 397, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Pittman, Russell W, 1983. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons with Undesirable Outputs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 883-91, December.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Liou, Je-Liang, 2013. "The meta-technology cost ratio: An indicator for judging the cost performance of CO2 reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-9.
- Wei, Chu & Löschel, Andreas & Liu, Bing, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the CO2 shadow price in Chinese thermal power enterprises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 22-31.
- Murtough, Greg & Appels, David & Matysek, Anna & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 2001.
"Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Productivity Growth of Electricity Generators,"
Staff Research Papers
31917, Productivity Commission.
- Greg Murtough & David Appels & Anna Matysek & CA Knox Lovell, 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions and the productivity growth of electricity generators," Others 0201002, EconWPA.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2011. "Are Production Technologies Associated To Agri-Environmental Programs More Eco-Efficient? A Case Study For Rain-Fed Agriculture," Working Papers 1115, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Iturralde, Maria José & Quirós, Cipriano, 2008. "Analysis of efficiency of the European postal sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 84-90, July.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Luu, H. & Nehring, Richard F., 2004. "Incorporating Environmental Impacts in the Measurement of Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(03), December.
- Ankarhem, Mattias, 2005. "A Dual Assessment of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Case of Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 660, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2013. "Capturing the least costly way of reducing pollution: A shadow price approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 16-24.
- Ankarhem, Mattias, 2005. "Bioenergy, Pollution, and Economic Growth," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 661, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.