Strategy-proof social choice with continuous separable preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Border, Kim C & Jordan, J S, 1983. "Straightforward Elections, Unanimity and Phantom Voters," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Heal, G.M. & Chichilnisky, G., 1995.
"The Geometry of Implementation: A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Straightforward Games,"
95-22, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- G. Chichilnisky & G. M. Heal, 1997. "The geometry of implementation: a necessary and sufficient condition for straightforward games (*)," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 259-294.
- Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Zhou, Lin, 1991.
"Voting by Committees,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 595-609, May.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Le Breton, M. & Sen, A., 1995. "Strategyproofness and decomposability : Weak Orderings," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a38, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Yves Sprumont, 1995. "Strategyproof Collective Choice in Economic and Political Environments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 68-107, February.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2011. "Collectively rational voting rules for simple preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 143-149, March.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008.
"Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing,"
Wallis Working Papers
WP55, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Mishra, Debasis & Roy, Souvik, 2012.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 285-300.
- Debasis Mishra & Souvik Roy, 2011. "Strategy-proof partitioning," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Reffgen, Alexander & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Strategy-proof voting for multiple public goods," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009.
"Individual versus group strategy proofedness: when do they coincide?,"
372, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Barberà, Salvador & Berga, Dolors & Moreno, Bernardo, 2010. "Individual versus group strategy-proofness: When do they coincide?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1648-1674, September.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009. "Individual versus group strategy-proofness: when do they coincide?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 761.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yao, Haixiang & Yi, Jianxin, 2008. "A characterization of dictatorial social choice correspondences with continuous preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 299-304, May.
- Hidekazu Anno & Hiroo Sasaki, 2013. "Second-best efficiency of allocation rules: strategy-proofness and single-peaked preferences with multiple commodities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 693-716, November.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Torstensson, Pär, 2005.
"Strategy-Proof Allocation of Multiple Public Goods,"
2005:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2007.
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson & Pär Torstensson, 2008. "Strategy-proof allocation of multiple public goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 181-196, February.
- John A. Weymark, 2008.
"Strategy-Proofness and the Tops-Only Property,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 7-26, 02.
- John A. Weymark, 2004. "Strategy-Proofness and the Tops-Only Property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0409, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- John Weymark, 2011.
"A unified approach to strategy-proofness for single-peaked preferences,"
Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 529-550, December.
- John A. Weymark, 2011. "A Unified Approach to Strategy-Proofness for Single-Peaked Preferences," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1101, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005.
"A characterization of plurality-like rules based on non-manipulability, restricted efficiency, and anonymity,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 335-354, 09.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "A Characterization of Plurality-Like Rules Based on Non-Manipulability, Restricted Efficiency, and Anonymity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200509, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Michel Breton & Vera Zaporozhets, 2009.
"On the equivalence of coalitional and individual strategy-proofness properties,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 287-309, August.
- Le Breton, Michel & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2006. "On the Equivalence of Coalitional and Individual Strategy-Proofness Properties," IDEI Working Papers 408, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.