Strategyproofness and decomposability : Weak Orderings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite Aix-Marseille III in its series G.R.E.Q.A.M. with number 95a38.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: G.R.E.Q.A.M., (GROUPE DE RECHERCHE EN ECONOMIE QUANTITATIVE D'AIX MARSEILLE), CENTRE DE VIEILLE CHARITE, 2 RUE DE LA CHARITE, 13002 MARSEILLE.
Web page: http://www.greqam.fr/
More information through EDIRC
SOCIAL CHOICE; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Bossert & John A. Weymark, 2006.
"Social Choice: Recent Developments,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0603, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- BOSSERT, Walter & WEYMARK, J.A., 2006. "Social Choice: Recent Developments," Cahiers de recherche 2006-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & WEYMARK, J.A., 2006. "Social Choice: Recent Developments," Cahiers de recherche 01-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Navin Aswal & Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen, 2003.
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 45-62, 08.
- John A. Weymark, 2008.
"Strategy-Proofness and the Tops-Only Property,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 7-26, 02.
- John A. Weymark, 2004. "Strategy-Proofness and the Tops-Only Property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0409, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Debasis Mishra & Souvik Roy, 2011.
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
11-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005.
"A Characterization of Plurality-Like Rules Based on Non-Manipulability, Restricted Efficiency, and Anonymity,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200509, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "A characterization of plurality-like rules based on non-manipulability, restricted efficiency, and anonymity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 335-354, 09.
- Reffgen, Alexander & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Strategy-proof voting for multiple public goods," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Salvador Barberà, 2010.
"Strategy-proof social choice,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
828.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A., 1999. "Strategy-proof social choice with continuous separable preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-85, August.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Torstensson, Pär, 2005.
"Strategy-Proof Allocation of Multiple Public Goods,"
2005:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2007.
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson & Pär Torstensson, 2008. "Strategy-proof allocation of multiple public goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 181-196, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.