The impact of China's WTO accession on patterns of world trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wang, Zhi & Kinsey, Jean, 1994. "Consumption and saving behavior under strict and partial rationing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-100.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 239-264, December.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Ahuja, Vinod & Filmer, Deon, 1995. "Educational attainments in developing countries : new estimates and projections disaggregated by gender," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1489, The World Bank.
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2006. "State-Owned Enterprise Behaviour Responses to Trade Reforms: Some Analytics and Numerical Simulation Results Using Chinese Data," NBER Working Papers 12780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas R. Blancher & Thomas Rumbaugh, 2004. "China," IMF Working Papers 04/36, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2004. "China and the G-21: A New North-South Divide in the WTO After Cancún?," Kiel Working Papers 1194, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2013. "Changes of China's agri-food exports to Germany caused by its accession to WTO and the 2008 financial crisis," Working Papers CIE 72, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Toh, Mun-Heng & Lin, Qian, 2005. "An evaluation of the 1994 tax reform in China using a general equilibrium model," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 246-270.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Rao, Someshwar, 2010. "Chinese accession to the WTO: Economic implications for China, other Asian and North American economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 389-398, May.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.