WTO accession, the "Greater China" free-trade area, and economic integration across the Taiwan Strait
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koehler, A.B. & Snyder, R.D. & Ord, J.K., 1999.
"Forecasting Models and Prediction Intervals for the Multiplicative Holt-Winters Method,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
1/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Koehler, Anne B. & Snyder, Ralph D. & Ord, J. Keith, 2001. "Forecasting models and prediction intervals for the multiplicative Holt-Winters method," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 269-286.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001.
"Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore,"
GTAP Working Papers
823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Snyder, Ralph D. & Koehler, Anne B. & Ord, J. Keith, 2002.
"Forecasting for inventory control with exponential smoothing,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-18.
- Snyder, R.D. & Koehler, A. & Ord, K., 1999. "Forecasting for Inventory Control with Exponential Smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang & Will Martin, 2002. "Capturing the Implications of Services Trade Liberalization," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-33.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004. "Will China's WTO accession worsen farm household incomes?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-456.
- Dean, Judith & Fung, K.C. & Wang, Zhi, 2008. "How vertically specialized is Chinese trade?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gries, Thomas & Redlin, Margarete, 2008. "International Integration and Regional Development in China," Working Paper Series RP2008/66, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lai, Yung-Lien & Cao, Liqun & Zhao, Jihong Solomon, 2010. "The impact of political entity on confidence in legal authorities: A comparison between China and Taiwan," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 934-941, September.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Xu, Zhigang & Li, Ninghui, 2005. "Impacts Of Trade Liberalization On Agriculture And Poverty In China," Agricultural Policy Papers 23681, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.