Environmental impacts of China's WTO-accession
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George J. Borjas, 2003.
"The Labor Demand Curve Is Downward Sloping: Reexamining The Impact Of Immigration On The Labor Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1335-1374, November.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "The Labor Demand Curve is Downward Sloping: Reexamining the Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 9755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan, 2004. "What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Chang, Chun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Parker, Elliott, 2001. "The impact of China's entry into the WTO: Overview," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-322.
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos dis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L. Alan, 1990.
"Do Exporters Gain From VERs?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melo, J. de & Winters, L.A., 1993. "Do Exporters Gain from VERs?," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 93.18, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001. "Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- repec:fth:geneec:93.11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004.
"Trade, Growth, and the Environment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Aunan, Kristin & Berntsen, Terje & O'Connor, David & Persson, Therese Hindman & Vennemo, Haakon & Zhai, Fan, 2007. "Benefits and costs to China of a climate policy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 471-497, June.
- Zhai, Fan & Hertel, Thomas & Wang, Zhi, 2003.
"Labor Market Distortions, Rural-Urban Inequality and the Opening of China’s Economy,"
GTAP Working Papers
1323, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan, 2006. "Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality and the opening of China's economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 76-109, January.
- Hertel, Thomas & Zhai, Fan, 2004. "Labor market distortions, rural-urban inequality, and the opening of China's economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3455, The World Bank.
- Wang, Zhi & Kinsey, Jean, 1994. "Consumption and saving behavior under strict and partial rationing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-100.
- Warwick J McKibbin & K K Tang, 1998.
"The Global Economic Impacts of Trade and Financial Reform in China,"
Departmental Working Papers
1998-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & K. K. Tang, 2000. "Trade and Financial Reform in China: Impacts on the World Economy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 979-1003, 08.
- John Gilbert & Thomas Wahl, 2002. "Applied General Equilibrium Assessments of Trade Libereralisation in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 697-731, 05.
- Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina, 2001. "Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation for China and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1205-1219, 09.
- Sébastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1994. "Input-Based Pollution Estimates for Environmental Assessment in Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 101, OECD Publishing.
- David O’Connor & Fan Zhai & Kristin Aunan & Terje Berntsen & Haakon Vennemo, 2003. "Agricultural and Human Health Impacts of Climate Policy in China: A General Equilibrium Analysis with Special Reference to Guangdong," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 206, OECD Publishing.
- de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "Computable general equilibrium models for trade policy analysis in developing countries: A survey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 469-503.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011.
"SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Michalek, Jerzy, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/319541, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114291, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2010. "Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & Jianwu, He & Tao, Hu & Shantong, Li, 2009. "Benefits and costs to China of three different climate treaties," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 139-160, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.