Local and global price memory of international stock markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 9 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malkamäki, Markku & Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Puttonen, Vesa, 1993. "On the causality and co-movements of scandinavian stock market returns," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Kasa, Kenneth, 1992. "Common stochastic trends in international stock markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-124, February.
- Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1990.
"Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 525-42, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1991. "Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-Daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 2609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seppo Pynnonen & Johan Knif, 1998. "Common long-term and short-term price memory in two Scandinavian stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 257-265.
- Susmel, Raul & Engle, Robert F., 1994. "Hourly volatility spillovers between international equity markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-25, February.
- Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo & Luoma, Martti, 1996. "Testing for common autocorrelation features of two scandinavian stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-64.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Fadner, Kenneth, 1971. "The Interdependence of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 89-94, March.
- Takatoshi Ito & Robert F. Engle & Wen-Ling Lin, 1992.
"Where Does the Meteor Shower Come From? The Role of Stochastic Policy Coordination,"
NBER Working Papers
3504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Engle, Robert F. & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1992. "Where does the meteor shower come from? : The role of stochastic policy coordination," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 221-240, May.
- Karolyi, G Andrew, 1995. "A Multivariate GARCH Model of International Transmissions of Stock Returns and Volatility: The Case of the United States and Canada," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 11-25, January.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo & Luoma, Martti, 1995. "An analysis of lead-lag structures using a frequency domain approach: Empirical evidence from the Finnish and Swedish stock markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 259-270, March.
- Mathur, Ike & Subrahmanyam, Vijaya, 1990. " Interdependencies among the Nordic and U.S. Stock Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 587-97.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & He, Jia & Ng, Lilian K, 1997. "Common Predictable Components in Regional Stock Markets," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 35-42, January.
- Robert Kelly, 2008. "Opening and Closing Asymmetry: Empirical Analysis from ISE Xetra," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(1), pages 55-78.
- Gultekin Isiklar, 2005. "Structural VAR identification in asset markets using short-run market inefficiencies," Econometrics 0501001, EconWPA, revised 02 Jan 2005.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009. "Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200911, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Aityan, Sergey K. & Ivanov-Schitz, Alexey K. & Izotov, Sergey S., 2010. "Time-shift asymmetric correlation analysis of global stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 590-605, December.
- Febrian, Erie & Herwany, Aldrin, 2007. "Co-integration and Causality Among Jakarta Stock Exchange, Singapore Stock Exchange, and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 9632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee & Martin, Vance L., 2004. "Identification of common and idiosyncratic shocks in real equity prices: Australia, 1982-2002," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 81-102.
- Panagiotis Mantalos & Kristofer Mansson & Ghazi Shukur, 2010. "The effect of spillover on the Johansen tests for cointegration: a Monte Carlo analysis," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 327-342.
- Aldrin Herwany & Erie Febrian, 2010. "Co-integration and Causality Analysis on Developed Asian Markets For Risk Management & Portfolio Selection," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201001, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2010.
- Abdelwahab Allali & Amor Oueslati & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2011. "Detection of Information Flow in Major International Financial Markets by Interactivity Network Analysis," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 319-344, September.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2010. "Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201005, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2010.
- Harju, Kari & Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2006. "Intraday Linkages Across International Equity Markets," Working Papers 516, Hanken School of Economics.
- Aldrin Herwany & Erie Febrian, 2009. "Co-integration and Causality Analysis on Developed Asian Markets For Risk Management & Portfolio Selection," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200909, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Jang, Beom-Sik, 2004. "The linkage between the US and Korean stock markets: the case of NASDAQ, KOSDAQ, and the semiconductor stocks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-340, September.
- Phengpis, Chanwit & Apilado, Vince P., 2004. "Economic interdependence and common stochastic trends: A comparative analysis between EMU and non-EMU stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 245-263.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 2003. "The interrelatedness of global equity markets, money markets, and foreign exchange markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-155.
- Eleftherios J. Thalassinos & Evagelos D. Politis, 2011. "International Stock Markets: A Co-integration Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 113-130.
- Herwany, Aldrin & Febrian, Erie, 2008. "Co-integration and Causality Analysis on Developed Asian Markets For Risk Management & Portfolio Selection," MPRA Paper 10259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Westermann, 2002. "Stochastic Trends and Cycles in National Stock Market Indices: Evidence from the U.S., the U.K. and Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(III), pages 317-328, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.