The linkage between the US and Korean stock markets: the case of NASDAQ, KOSDAQ, and the semiconductor stocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in International Business and Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Nicholas Tay & Zhen Zhu, 2000. "Correlations in Returns and Volatilities in Pacific-Rim Stock Markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 27-47, January.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2001. "Long and short term dynamic causal transmission amongst international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 563-587, August.
- Roll, Richard, 1992. " Industrial Structure and the Comparative Behavior of International Stock Market Indices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 3-41, March.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Martikainen, Teppo & Tse, Yiuman, 1997. "Price and volatility spillovers in Scandinavian stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 811-823, June.
- Bachman, Daniel & Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Jeon, Bang Nan & Kopecky, Kenneth J., 1996. "Common factors in international stock prices: Evidence from a cointegration study," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-53.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- George M. von Furstenberg & Bang Nam Jeon, 1989. "International Stock Price Movements: Links and Messages," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 125-180.
- Taylor, Mark P & Tonks, Ian, 1989. "The Internationalisation of Stock Markets and the Abolition of U.K. Exchange Control," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 332-36, May.
- Campbell, John Y & Hamao, Yasushi, 1992.
" Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 43-69, March.
- John Y. Campbell & Yasushi Hamao, 1989. "Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 3191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Campbell, John, 1992. "Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration," Scholarly Articles 3207694, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kasa, Kenneth, 1992. "Common stochastic trends in international stock markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-124, February.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- In, Francis & Kim, Sangbae & Yoon, Jai Hyung & Viney, Christopher, 2001. "Dynamic interdependence and volatility transmission of Asian stock markets: Evidence from the Asian crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 87-96.
- Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo, 1999. "Local and global price memory of international stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 129-147, April.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Chiang, Thomas C., 1991. "A system of stock prices in world stock exchanges: Common stochastic trends for 1975-1990," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 329-338, November.
- Lee Bong-Soo & Jeon Bang Nam, 1995. "Common Stochastic Trends and Predictability of International Stock Prices," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 245-277, September.
- Sheng, Hsiao-Ching & Tu, Anthony H., 2000. "A study of cointegration and variance decomposition among national equity indices before and during the period of the Asian financial crisis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 345-365, December.
- Francis, Bill B. & Leachman, Lori L., 1998. "Superexogeneity and the dynamic linkages among international equity markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 475-492, June.
- Maysami, Ramin Cooper & Koh, Tiong Sim, 2000. "A vector error correction model of the Singapore stock market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-96, February.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yuriko Imamura, 2000. "International transmission of stock prices among G7 countries: LA-VAR approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 613-618.
- Qiao, Zhuo & Smyth, Russell & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2008. "Volatility switching and regime interdependence between information technology stocks 1995-2005," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 139-156.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Wing-Keung Wong & Zhuo Qiao, 2007. "Does the US IT stock market dominate other IT stock markets: Evidence from multivariate GARCH model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(27), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:27:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.