On the aggregation of eurozone data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Artis & Andreas Beyer, 2004. "Issues in Money Demand: The Case of Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 717-736, November.
- E.M. Bosker, 2003. "Eurozone money demand: time series and dynamic panel results," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 750, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- P.J.G. Vlaar, 2002.
"Shocking the Eurozone,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
696, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Beyer & Jurgen A. Doornik & David F. Hendry, 2000. "Reconstructing Aggregate Euro-zone Data," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 613-624, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008.
"Money Velocity and Asset Prices in the Euro Area,"
Working Paper / FINESS
7.1b, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Beyer, Andreas & Juselius, Katarina, 2010. "Does it matter how aggregates are measured? The case of monetary transmission mechanisms in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1149, European Central Bank.
- Heather Anderson & Mardi Dungey & Denise Osborn & Farshid Vahid, 2007.
"Constructing Historical Euro Area Data,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
99, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2010. "Investigating M3 money demand in the euro area," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2013.
"Money demand and the role of monetary indicators in forecasting euro area inflation,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2010. "Money Demand and the Role of Monetary Indicators in Forecasting Euro Area Inflation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1064, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joan Paredes & Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez, 2009.
"A quarterly fiscal database for the euro area based on intra-annual fiscal information,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0935, Banco de Espa�a.
- Paredes, Joan & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2009. "A quarterly fiscal database for the euro area based on intra-annual fiscal information," Working Paper Series 1132, European Central Bank.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2006. "Investigating M3 Money Demand in the Euro Area: New Evidence Based on Standard Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 561, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2006.
"Forecasting Euro-Area Variables with German Pre-EMU Data,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2006-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2008. "Forecasting euro area variables with German pre-EMU data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 465-481.
- Ralf Brueggemann & Helmut Luetkepohl & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2006. "Forecasting Euro-Area Variables with German Pre-EMU Data," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/30, European University Institute.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008.
"M3 Money Demand and Excess Liquidity in the Euro Area,"
Working Paper / FINESS
7.1a, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2010. "M3 money demand and excess liquidity in the euro area," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 459-472, September.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2008. "M3 Money Demand and Excess Liquidity in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 795, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Jing Zeng, 2012. "Forecasting Euro-Area Macroeconomic Variables Using a Factor Model Approach for Backdating," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Roelands, Sebastian, 2010. "The demand for euros," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 674-684, June.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2010.
"Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing,CIRET, vol. 2010(2), pages 1-26.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/17, European University Institute.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.