The power of tests for non-linearity: the case of Granger-Lee asymmetry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arden, R. & Holly, S. & Turner, P., 1997.
"Asymmetric Adjustment Costs, Asymmetric Pricing and Employment: Evidence from the UK,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9717, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holly, Sean & Turner, Paul, 2001. "Asymmetric Adjustment Costs, Asymmetric Pricing and Employment: Evidence from the UK," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 69-81, February.
- Arden, R. & Holly, S. & Turner, P., 1997. "The Asymmetric Adjustment of Prices: Theory and Evidence from UK Manufacturing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9715, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arden, R. & Holly, S. & Turner, P, 1997. "Asymmetries in Private Sector Investment: An Empirical Investigation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9716, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ana Maria Iregui & Jesus Otero, 2003.
"On the dynamics of unemployment in a developing economy: Colombia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 895-898.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, . "On the Dynamics of Unemployment in a Developing Economy: Colombia," Borradores de Economia 208, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2002. "On The Dynamics Of Unemployment In A Developing Economy: Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003298, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Mario Denni & G. Frewer, 2006. "New evidence on the relationship beetween crude oil and petroleum product prices," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0061, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Lanza, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo, 2003.
"Rockets and feathers revisited: an international comparison on European gasoline markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 175-190, March.
- M. Galeotti & A. Lanza & M. Manera, 2001. "Rockets and feathers revisited: an international comparison on European gasoline markets," Working Paper CRENoS 200112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2003.
"Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Mixing Feedback Rules and the Distribution of Inflation and Output,"
CEIS Research Paper
37, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean, 2003. "Nonlinear Phillips curves, mixing feedback rules and the distribution of inflation and output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 467-492, December.
- Steven Cook, 2003. "A sensitivity analysis of threshold determination for asymmetric error correction models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 611-616.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:420-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Manera & Margherita Grasso, 2005.
"Asymmetric Error Correction Models for the Oil-Gasoline Price Relationship,"
2005.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grasso, Margherita & Manera, Matteo, 2007. "Asymmetric error correction models for the oil-gasoline price relationship," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 156-177, January.
- Sean Holly & Paul Turner & Melvyn Weeks, 2003. "Asymmetric Adjustment and Bias in Estimation of an Equilibrium Relationship from a Cointegrating Regression," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 195-202, June.
- Afshin Honarvar, 2010. "Modeling of Asymmetry between Gasoline and Crude Oil Prices: A Monte Carlo Comparison," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 237-262, October.
- Kuper, Gerard H., 2012. "Inventories and upstream gasoline price dynamics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 208-214.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.