The new frontier of American fisheries governance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berkes, Fikret, 1986. "Local-level management and the commons problem , : A comparative study of Turkish coastal fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 215-229, July.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "Property rights, externalities, and resource degradation : Locating the tragedy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-262, October.
- Jentoft, Svein, 1989. "Fisheries co-management , : Delegating government responsibility to fishermen's organizations," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 137-154, April.
- Hirshleifer, J, 1978. "Competition, Cooperation, and Conflict in Economics and Biology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 238-43, May.
- James A. Wilson, 1982. "The Economical Management of Multispecies Fisheries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(4), pages 417-434.
- Dahl, Christopher, 1988. "Traditional marine tenure : A basis for artisanal fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 40-48, January.
- Finch, Roland, 1985. "Fishery management under the Magnuson Act," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 170-179, July.
- Edwards, Steven F. & Link, Jason S. & Rountree, Barbara P., 2004. "Portfolio management of wild fish stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 317-329, July.
- Håkan Eggert, 1998. "Bioeconomic Analysis and Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 399-411, April.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Gowdy, John M. & Mayumi, Kozo, 2001. "Reformulating the foundations of consumer choice theory and environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-237, November.
- Hanna, Susan S., 1999. "Strengthening governance of ocean fishery resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 275-286, November.
- Aguilera-Klink, Federico & Perez-Moriana, Eduardo & Sanchez-Garcia, Juan, 2000. "The social construction of scarcity. The case of water in Tenerife (Canary Islands)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 233-245, August.
- Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Cullen, Ross & Memon, Ali, 2001. "Evaluation of Externality Management Instruments in Marine Fisheries," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125666, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Imeson, R.J. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M., 2006. "Policy failure and stakeholder dissatisfaction in complex ecosystem management: The case of the Dutch Wadden Sea shellfishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 488-507, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.