International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme
Contact information of International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme:
Postal: 3 Endsleigh Street, London WC1H 0DD
Phone: (+44) 20 7388-2117
Fax: (+44) 020 7388-2826
Web page: http://www.iied.org/SM/eep/index.html
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iieddp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 37921 Giving credit to the microlenders. Formal microlending, credit constraints and adverse selection: a case study of shrimp farmers in Bangladesh
by Andersson, Camilla I.M. & Holmgren, Erik & MacGregor, James & Stage, Jesper
- 37920 Sustainable financing of protected areas in Cambodia: Phnom Aural and Phnom Samkos wildlife sanctuaries
by Grieg-Gran, Maryanne & de la Harpe, Derek & McGinley, John & MacGregor, James & Bond, Ivan
- 37922 The economic impact of climate change in Namibia. How climate change will affect the contribution of Namibia’s natural resources to its economy
by Reid, Hannah & Sahlen, Linda & Stage, Jesper & MacGregor, James
- 37919 Forest resources and rural livelihoods in the north-central regions of Namibia
by MacGregor, James & Palmer, Charles & Barnes, Johnathon
- 24139 Using Economic Incentives to Conserve CITES-listed Species: A Scoping Study on ITQs for Sturgeon in the Caspian Sea
by MacGregor, James & Karousakis, Katia & Groom, Ben
- 24137 When Does Natural Resource Abundance Lead to a Resource Curse?
by Murshed, S. Mansoob
- 24136 Natural Resources, Development Models and Sustainable Development
by Auty, Richard M.
- 24135 Fiscal Incentives for Biodiversity Conservation: The ICMS Ecologico in Brazil
by Grieg-Gran, Maryanne
- 24142 The Regulation of Private Sector Participation in Urban Water Supply and Sanitation: Realising Social and Environmental Objectives in Developing Countries
by Johnstone, Nick & Wood, Libby & Hearne, Robert R.
- 24140 The Distributional Effects of Environmental Tax Reform
by Johnstone, Nick & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- 24132 The Potential For UK Portfolio Investors To Finance Sustainable Tropical Forestry
by Gullison, R. & Westbrook, T. & Nissan, S. & Grieg-Gran, Maryanne & Hocking, D. & Cannon, J.
- 24145 Water Markets in Mexico: Opportunities and Constraints
by Hearne, Robert R. & Trava, Jose L.
- 24141 Economic Inequality and the Urban Environment: The Case of Water and Sanitation
by Johnstone, Nick
- 24138 Amazonian Fisheries: Socio Economic Issues and Management Implications
by Fernandez-Baca, Jaime
- 24133 Estimating the Returns to Mangrove Conversion: Sustainable Management or Short Term Gain?
by Gammage, Sarah
- 24144 A Review of Economic Appraisal of Environmental Goods and Services: With a Focus on Developing Countries
by Hearne, Robert R.
- 24143 The Economics of Fisheries Access Agreements: Perspectives on the EU-Senegal Case
by Johnstone, Nick
- 24134 The Economics of Soil Erosion: A Model of Farm Decision-Making
by Eaton, Derek J.F.